Story Today I did this on my project...

SkywardRiver

This is a very minimal change but I have added 2 new inputs to control the probability in which a HOT / DOT is applied and another for a percentage of the total damage amount that each tick would apply, this because by default HOT / DOT and because each tick is equivalent to being hit by the main skill several times.

c99385577c782243212164b656316d96.png

Working on elixirs that change the hairstyles.

When a unnequip the item of the hairstyle (Essence) the autorun event will execute autoequip that, so this prevent that the head is bald. Also, the npc dont give another elixir if already one exist in the inventory, so this prevent duplicated hairstyles. If you use another hairstyle elixir, the old will be erased, to prevent only one hairstyle in the inventory and no duplicates.

Spoiler

Login menu:

Spoiler

2b3e8e847680cb2efebb4dc831b82177.jpg

Esc Menu in-game:

Spoiler

923debaf47a0d49b353f8001e25e2697.png

Some gif of the UI, all made from photoshop and editing the .json files, took me 2 months! (January and February)

53918d7c4d6fe996588e7f11c589ef46.gif  9e976f293e44d5c2f4aa6c651e57d8b0.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2021 at 8:54 PM, Meddy said:

Hello my mmorpg DragonBall Z create with intersect has opened its doors, for those interested ^^ here is the last gameplay video of the game. (French community, but everyone is invited of course ^^)

Discord : https://discord.gg/yhhVUnNWKS

West City night :

Gameplay:

How to make light in spell??

1 hour ago, Worldofjimmy said:

How is this made :o? Is it via a spell?

no its by source edit. its just a regular attack with some range checks that uses the weapon's projectile with no spawns assigned

1 hour ago, nvh said:

how to make it go diagonal??

i drew it to move from your position to target position, by editing source

1 minute ago, gooby said:

không có nó bởi nguồn chỉnh sửa. nó chỉ là một cuộc tấn công thông thường với một số kiểm tra phạm vi sử dụng đường đạn của vũ khí mà không có sinh sản được chỉ định

tôi đã vẽ nó để di chuyển từ vị trí của bạn đến vị trí mục tiêu, bằng cách chỉnh sửa nguồn

Can my game source edit?

87717602fd770be051057835558f410b.png

Today(this weekend) i did:

1 - Some GUI mods to pirate tematic(i like original gui i'm thinking let half it will be ok, will be faster, and as orihginal gui is neutral it matchs with anything i think :D

2 - Items that set user class when equiped ex: the sword when equiped make your class swordsman.

3 - Skill system "tibia like" to weapons, when used skills of your class weapon you get lvl of that specified skill and some key levels makes you learn new skills.

4 - Finished all skills from each base class from my game and insert in above system.

i ask alot of help in the forum then ty for help guys! you are amazing.