Story Today I did this on my project...

SkywardRiver

18 hours ago, Agoraphobic said:

Once you create your character, you enter the "Hall of Champions" to build your team. Clicking on any of the character portraits brings up this menu to help you decide:

fc50a86ad5df49967ddfd9621005a38f.png

Is this in the client :O? Will the equipment change when choosing another class?

https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/ascensiongamedev/filehost/703f438dfe63549fa8adc37ea91954c8.mp4

Did this after some learning. 

Events are just simple ways to learn spells.

Mobs are just random mobs to test spells. 

Boss Mom is my wife...OP OP shoots fireballs, heals, yep. 

Just trying to learn the basics so I can work and grow on my own actual games! 

Thoughts and suggestions are always welcome :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today I have finally opened the doors for a Closed Alpha to my newest project called “Realms of Endoris.”
I’ve been working on it now over the course for 9 months now and willing to expand its universe overtime. 

Had some really good laughs for the random bugs that did appear while a handful of people were testing several mechanics, grinding gear sets or were retrieving infinite amounts of items by accident. 

Though it’s been a adventure designing, coding, writing and living the sometimes horrible pain in the back for unexpected failures in tons of code, but totally worth it!

ea960e0cf81611ee1afed71dda5e8f52.png

Started my new game today, I have decided I will try to finish it even if I can only do an hour or two a week.

So here is my first hour or so, obv its just the start and basically nothing is done. Today I worked on health bars, traps, and dying animation.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Xiphoid said:

Hey! Looks great. Was wondering if you custom ordered that mount or if the source was publicly available? I'm just wondering who the artist is above all else. Might commission them for other work if they're available!

53 minutes ago, WereAlpaca said:

Hey! Looks great. Was wondering if you custom ordered that mount or if the source was publicly available? I'm just wondering who the artist is above all else. Might commission them for other work if they're available!

I'm using only item system of intersect with paperdoll

Graphics TimeFantasy

• 2 weeks later...

This is a old map concept of my game using a lot of references from tilesets. I was testing the connections and a lot objects and layers, probably i will use those but to make more original.

Spoiler

33057583c8827a7ef33e34436a154a6f.png

Now starting from zero.

Login Room Map, inspired by Greed Island from Hunter x Hunter.

Spoiler

e98f3be9373ad5b00c9386fbb229952d.png