Story Today I did this on my project...

SkywardRiver

Wow great work, love it :17_heart_eyes: but isn't there a problem with the "f" ? It seems less visible than the other letters, it looks more like a "i" and i think the "s" would be better with more light on the middle part. The jewel part is awesome, it would be impossible for me to do such things ^^. Have a good day mate.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2021 at 2:11 PM, Beefy Kasplant said:

Today I added the Pocket Sized Monster Set or PoZiMon Set for short. 

PocketMonster_Outfit.gif

This Base Sprite free? If yes, could you make it available?
Very beautiful!

• 2 weeks later...

b1fae2c2f8290c47eabc6ac0e54c13c5.png

abe7fd11adef5c424f24ca35047c936c.png

bbda7e7cb90c277f032e5823d118db39.png

Pretty rebuild the world for my game, i change my mind on how i will handle things, i will first build the basics of each continent and will add the rest after. The good thing is that with all the mapping done in my lost project i upgrade myself to use the editor and i'm proud of what i'm doing. Thanks all for your hard work on this wonderful engine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/19/2022 at 2:53 AM, Xiphoid said:

86922e8d2b7405fc7c70a4f11d7923a0.png

Today i started create new graphic sets for Intersect Engine for 2D MMORPG games

Love it!

On 5/3/2022 at 2:24 AM, AkemiHikari said:

Today I did my first UI draft on this project. 

Pretty happy with how it turns out.

8453a9293909c5f57d6cb28e535c8f2b.png

looks awesome, id like to play this game

On 7/13/2022 at 9:27 PM, Push said:

I always enjoy seeing progress over a long period of time.

I generally don't complete maps from top to bottom, and instead get a rough draft/framing done and add/change as time goes on.

This is an image of the 1st town from Nov 30th 2018 when I began developing the game, and a current image.

18474380686fc015a996625502a0953d.jpg

wow!

On 7/19/2022 at 12:58 PM, Artheios said:

8d0aa5eb2079f3d2f2f320cdd325d4bf.png

3bb7a126cf4b4810447470ccddbcb787.png8df0dd0c102f42502181bf39a6d4b88a.png

Continuing the mapping of the world surface first area. I've created some more tilesets to fit what i want.

love the way you layer the trees, very appealing! 

today in my project, I bring forth some water droplets, while I had beatport open in the background, this area will have corrupted cyclops that get energy from the rain and get stronger the longer the beacon is surrounded with energy that emanates only from players that have slain the mystical being, in the day time when the beacon stone is not activated the cyclops will be disguised as beautiful butterfly's. the butterfly's can communicate through a magical pendant you can craft in the witches cellar, nestled deep in the enchanted boondocks, I am still wondering if I will make the ability to talk to butterfly's locked behind a quest...

today in my project i had a 1v1 spar with nux, had a very close call, we both fired at the same time but my boot's of haste saved me, we both had the 1shot buff on to heighten the stakes, who ever connects first wins, he also is equipped with a AOE that snares its very random so cant get too close, i got lucky this time after many battles with him, my first victory

1 hour ago, Rales99 said:

Thank you very much! However, now everything is completely different.

don't mention it, i can only imagine your map creations are keep getting better! i hope soon you will share some more of your project, i would love to be able to build maps like the one in your pic, very creative i for one am studying your map in hopes i will learn something!