Jump to content

Khaikaa

Ascending Contributor
  • Content Count

    684
  • Donations

    $95.00 
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    31

Khaikaa last won the day on April 16

Khaikaa had the most liked content!

5 Followers

About Khaikaa

Profile Information

  • Location
    Inside Damian's wardrobe

Profile Fields

  • My Project
    remaerDay

Recent Profile Visitors

7,381 profile views
  1. Whats the problem you found on intersect that is solved by using godot?
  2. I made a PR months ago with the server config file documented but that PR was never approved, dont even know if it was even reviewed lol
  3. Khaikaa

    remaerDay

    Some more news about remaerDay! We met Hyuman, an awesome music producer! He helped us a lot to improve on that field, remaerDay's OST will be even better thanks to him! If you are curious about his work, you can find his youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClrASeJSkOZIlsPkyge0gMQ We now have a new illustration! Taikunuki also deserved its own, you know :p We are still working so hard in order to make a high quality game! Stay tuned because we may go live very soon!!!
  4. Thank you everyone I made a little discord server to work on the reports, you can join using this link: https://discord.gg/dQhRHS7d
  5. Yeah, I know I could change source to make this the proper way, but I need a non-coded solution, that's why I need to know which one of those 2 options is the best in terms of optimization and memory usage
  6. Thank you for the reply I'm going to specify the question and then I think I'll be able to mark the thread as answered. In my project progression is not based on exp but in a skills board. The point is that I want to know which squares are active and which ones are inactive. At this moment I'm using 1 bool var per square(they are dozens) and @Weylon Santana suggested me to use just a few string vars and concat the activated square codes, so I can know if they are active/inactive by just using the 'contains' checker. That's my problem, is it better to have... lets say... 300 boolean variables rather than 10 string variables but using the contains function?
  7. Hi everyone, I would like to know which of this 2 options is better when working with intersect: A) Having multiple boolean variables and check wether one or another is true/false depending on the situation B) Having 1 single string variable, concat codes inside of it and check wether a code is contained by the string or not depending on the situation Which one should anyone pick? Would the contains function be more desirable than multiple database boolean entries?
  8. Hi everyone, As many of you already know, last updates are being a bit troublesome. In my opinion this is totally normal since I dont think anyone more than the developers are doing any testing. We already made a testing team for b6 and we made an awesome work finding bugs for the devs, and I think we could do the same thing for the latest releases. It won't be very time consuming, we would just make a little discord server(or using an existing one) and test as much time as anyone can, 5 minutes of testing are better than no testing at all, so don't worry if you can't spend too much time doing this. My idea is to write all the bugs we find and send that list to the development team as they wish(both opening bug reports on github or sending a txt file with all detected bugs would be cool imo). We could try to make the testing work this weekend. I'll ask for the discord accounts of the interested ones between today and friday and we will do this through a discord server. If anyone has any suggestion or idea or anything you can post it here or send me a pm. Lets help the devs again!
  9. But you materialize everything inside your ass My superpower is to pass my superpower disadvantage to the person that posts it
  10. Such a useful tool. As you said, dealing with gui is so tedious for many reasons, and the tool you made looks very easy to use. I will 100% give it a try.
  11. Khaikaa

    remaerDay

    Huh? What's that? Can you hear it? It sounds like... drums??? Oh! Look at it! Taikunuki just joined the party! A new remaerDay ready to the show! This little raccoon's tail is an actual taiko! So cool! He is ready for partying and fighting at any time! Boost the morale of your allies to take over the battlefield!
  12. you'll probably need to code that unless you are not adding too many customization options so you can create fake classes to fake the customization
  13. be careful dude!!! you screenshoted your password!!!!!! oh gosh I hope nobody realizes and changes your agd nickname from oddly to dodly
  14. You can always make an eco friendly game where the players can only cut the dead and leafless trees
  15. Actually there is a bug related with this. I will open the bug report later, but if you change your tile size from 32 to 48 but still use 32x32 item icons in your gui, the item icons will resize to 48x48 when falling to the ground. Afak, the expected behaviour is to not rescaling but centering the image in the tile.
×
×
  • Create New...