Story Today I did this on my project...

SkywardRiver

2 minutes ago, George said:

f683054f46212118326984bbd0671be8.png

I hope you have an april fools version of that comissioned where it says Triathlon, and has several finish lines along the road with a stretch of water somewhere at the end.

(All joking aside, that looks good!)

12 hours ago, OniSensei said:

Began work on changing the UI, found a free UI kit online and i think it fits with time fantasy fairly well, I will be changing the fonts just as soon as I can get the mono pipeline tool to work properly

35ffbcfb82127569a562352008e9a40b.png

36a48837a3fcccab35d855e36e58c91e.png250e127848505c2bdb966b2740ce5100.png

That key sticks out like a sore thumb.

Just now, Niko said:

That key sticks out like a sore thumb.

TBH its a placeholder icon for the actual item icon for that type of item i have to make so i just selected something. But yes the squares are purposfully a bit smaller than the icons themselves to make them stand out a bit, you can see it on the red arnmor and the herb leaf at the bottom left as well.

Just now, Niko said:

I am referring to the high contrast in the black outline around the key that no other items have.

Oh.. Its part of the Time fantasy icon pack. Ill look at the keys and see about reducing that, good call!

On 6/23/2020 at 8:09 AM, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Been working on UI lately. Still not finished as going to change font then align text for numbering in character menu, as well as character entity box needs to change so it displays _idle and show correctly in character menu.

b38f58b9fba297031773b8df340a6215.png

Looks amazing dude, kinda like diablo.

11 hours ago, Eridonis said:

@Ainz Ooal GownHow did you get the level number center to the circle. Every time it's a lower level example like level 1~9 it aligns to the Furthest left of the circle, where is player box do you edit the alignment>

Alot of trial and error but figured it out. PM me or raise a post and tag me and ill answer.