Story Today I did this on my project...

SkywardRiver

Finally got a Party Instance to work in the Event System.
-Mobs don't 'double' for each player.

-Works with Single Player or Party
-Item needed to enter.

-Reward on Boss Death
-Timer
-Instance Lock
-Logout / Death / Idle / Server Crash - the instance will reset.

I will make a tutorial once I'm sure there are no major flaws. *Don't mind the very plain and generic NPC and Map, was just testing :D

Hi everyone,

I've started looking at intersect last week, and since i can't do what i want on this engine (Too much missing feature for my actual needs) I'm going on another kind of project : Beast Realm, the player will play as Spirit who can take shape in differents animals and protect their land from human, orcs and other invasion.

I will make a post about it later.

Everything is destructible and will have long time of respawning in later gameplay (  there's npc and things but it would spoil story)

So here's the first map where you get captured by the Orc Slaver !

'9cad43ffc5e87dc18d91ee0c72cd83fe.png

And the second with the escape tunnel:

f1ecacc0c2622c3f84e69ceb705f5883.png

Also made Three quest and one with multiple answers 

Of course i've only done this with the asset inside the engine as there is a lack of details, but i'm looking for more things wich could give more  "life" to the map.

Hope you will enjoy and if you have some questions/note, just feel free to do.

e0c357b38a3e1d84d82ac67047a0db8b.gif
Another boss for those who side with Justice or Corruption. it is one of the six races Demia and is part of the Assassin Corp. in the main story. You will encounter it a frequent amount of times during your stay here. If not out for blood, it's out for the money that is held in your inventory. It's the youngest member of the Assassin Corp. don't let it fool you. Trained to kill even the most toughest of enemies.

Also can be evenly matched with one of the Village Leaders.

Hereby I present you, a concept for my project called Arlinia Online.
The mysterious woods can be found across the river, many believe it to be cursed.
It shall serve as a questing area including secret puzzles, several storylines intertwined, treasures and creatures, defending those treasures of course.

As for now, it looks a bit empty, concept is concept :)

586ba892ca32850975f988b88cba61de.png

Have a nice day!

The past days, I've been working looking for usefull sprites that i will use for the differents "races" of animals and done a classification for the gameplay of the one i keepped.

e94f7b326a6e90ea42a815a758f967d1.png

I've done also the map where you come after fleeing from the Orc, there is an everbattle between human coming from the east and the Orc from the west, you must find your way to the forest to meet a Spirits God.

3d8e045acf777b1913ea11a609e8eaaf.png

Here's some mapping for the "Forest of the Spirit God": 

561860dc3a77bef5ed8bb9ab9de268d6.jpg

At the end of these, the player will finish the tutorial and be sent to the main "Beast Realm" where he will be able to explore and learn more about his power and the other realm.

Of course in game you will be in complete darkness except your own light and some green light to help you figure the right way.

27 minutes ago, Beast Realm said:

Here's some mapping for the "Forest of the Spirit God": 

561860dc3a77bef5ed8bb9ab9de268d6.jpg

At the end of these, the player will finish the tutorial and be sent to the main "Beast Realm" where he will be able to explore and learn more about his power and the other realm.

Of course in game you will be in complete darkness except your own light and some green light to help you figure the right way.

Nice maze, but throwing players into a pitch black maze first thing seems a bit extreme. 

3c0f1840a65cd7626ed182e865bafa96.gif

Upon entering the land of Usatsune, you must decide on what hairstyle you wish to choose from. 

fa477891be14187ad38d4e934b2618c3.gif

Can choose to stick with the White Hair Color , Or you can choose from two other options of hair colors. (More hair colors in the main village)
Server voting will be made to decide which colors should be released.