Story Today I did this on my project...

SkywardRiver

I created a Fishing system with the following features:
(uses only Intersect Events/Variables)
*Animation and Sound effects (Cast/Reel)

*Cast Speed [Choose between: Slow Reel - High Chance to Catch; Low chance to Keep Bait, Steady Reel - Even chances,  Fast Reel - Low Catch chance, High Bait Keep)  Plan to add Pole Break chance as well.
*Fishing Skill system Skill Effects Loot, Catch Rate, Fishing Pole type use. [Catching gives a chance to level your skill, the higher your skill, the slower the skill increases]
*Bait [Uses bait per cast, chance of loosing bait based on Cast Speed]

*Random Loot - [Based on Skill and Random Chance]

*Scalable [Event is scalable for: Loot based on Skill, Catch based on Pole, Bait Based on Pole]

6 minutes ago, Gibier said:

Does if work with combat?

Nope, that's what the "passive" stands for :) 

I don't really have use for combat pets in my game, so didn't go through the effort of adding that too :7_sweat_smile: It's in theory possible though

Not much of a Spriter, Hairstyles and Outfit taken by looking at a picture and turning it into sprite form. (Currently Working on Male Sprite) Hair colors are still being decided on by Server, if you have a request on a color you want. DM me a color code, ex. Black would be #000000 and White  would be #FFFFFF. Hair palette colors are currently:
Brown
Jet Black
White

98b05a2b856318ec3678aca101a276ba.gif

e011050124dede7422e7429fc494a38a.png
As an added bonus, top two players who win the Meme Competition will get a exclusive equip once the game is released. 

2d0d5f431fccd5981f2f68ce89c40128.png

12456f72707cb1daac3a6644b8ff8d07.gif
Another boss for those who side with Justice, she is one of the six races Angelia and is also the Main Antagonist of the main story.  Took me a while to sprite because her position is different from a normal walking character but she is almost ready and ready to kill those who evil in her eyes.

Deepspring
(WIP)

An ancient forest tucked into a valley, it's told the purest of water comes from it's natural waterfalls.

Strange formations made of stone are scattered among the trees, their meanings lost in time.

Deepspring is home to Ents, Wild Monkeys, and other wild creatures.

027f7e4300bfc4efb8ef47c4e7d01ccc.png

44bfbe8ce07a59279d3b53c76e61bd99.png