Story Today I did this on my project...

SkywardRiver

• 2 weeks later...

As many of you already know, I'm developing a web application to manage intersect data.

Even when it's still in a very early development stage, it already can check if an account has api privileges or not(so you can or can't use it pointing to your game server).

Today I started to develop the search user function(I know, its ugly as fuck, havn't messed with styles yet):

• 3 weeks later...

I finished my fishing system today :)

This is the start of my game Fantasy Phoenix Empires. Im torn between this and Second Impact...

Testing so please ignore bugs and spelling mistakes. Still in development. This is just a show off video of progression, starter quest, crafting and fishing system :)

45 minutes ago, Dashplant said:

It's a sprite (and class) change. 

It's the most janky way imaginable to get hairs in, and it doesn't work with helmets or long hair, but it's hair. And hair is hair.

I think its the best way you can do it without taken up a inventory/equipment slot :)

9 minutes ago, Zetasis said:

Interesting. I was expecting something more like what Dragonball Heros did with Namek transformations but your way works too. They remind me of a dragon or something. Is that what you were aiming for?

Yeah I needed something that would keep the body shape the same so I wouldn't get into trouble with paperdolls. 

They are indeed based on the dragons, shenron and porunga. 

The idea is that you choose to Namek fusion with one of the dragons. 

Updated, I haven't got all the icons yet..

PBgvc16.png

3 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

How you planning on doing a Skill tree?

I am toying with the idea of using images to get a visual representation in-game that you can see with a command, but I will most likely place this with explanation on my game's wiki and i will use spell requirements to force people to get the previous spell first.  

1 hour ago, Dashplant said:

I am toying with the idea of using images to get a visual representation in-game that you can see with a command, but I will most likely place this with explanation on my game's wiki and i will use spell requirements to force people to get the previous spell first.  

Yeah I was thinking that would be the only way to do it based on visually showing the skill tree. But even then that will be a lot of images and conditions needed to be set to show the right tree (image) based on what the player has learned.

3 hours ago, Gibier said:

Like change the actual default engine ui?

There is no default engine ui that would work for what he’s trying to do. 

Also, I don’t think I’m understanding how @Dashplant is planning on doing a skill tree. Seems like with how many different spells there are available you’re going to need a TON of images and conditional branches in order for it to work. 

2 minutes ago, Zetasis said:

Also, I don’t think I’m understanding how @Dashplant is planning on doing a skill tree. Seems like with how many different spells there are available you’re going to need a TON of images and condition branches in order for it too work. 

I meant the player window, hotbar...

On 12/7/2019 at 12:10 AM, Zetasis said:

Also, I don’t think I’m understanding how @Dashplant is planning on doing a skill tree. Seems like with how many different spells there are available you’re going to need a TON of images and conditional branches in order for it to work. 

Im hoping you can render images on top of each other.

More changes to the city. Any suggestions? 

https://i.imgur.com/SWjvFMR.gifv