Story Today I did this on my project...

SkywardRiver

*BROKEN* The Schedule was made using Self switches and movement routes and 4 pages. One for moving to the spot, one for standing in the spot, one for moving to the door, and one blank page(simulating that he is now through the door).

I discovered a huge flaw with this. While it sometimes gets stuck and must be reset by entering a new map, if you reset in the wrong phase of movement it will bug out and move to an undesired location. Only solution I see is to create seperate events; one to move to the spot and another to stand/return.

The Achievement system is just User Variable booleans and images, and will be accessible(in my game) physically ingame(no ui) via a (purchaseable?) trophy room of some sort.

The Rep system is just a player integer variable. will be used for quests/stores/etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Today, i've tried to contribute the following enhancements for the intersect engine:

- Show/hide the chat log by pressing a button.

- Show/hide the chat log by by using chat action keys (enter/esc) - this is optional ; game settings -> interface !

- A button that clears the entire chat log.

235388612-b435be0a-27d0-454d-bcaf-7851ca

235388589-5b25489f-e498-483f-ae8f-f37d5a

If you like what you saw there, feel free to give it a try and contribute with feedback while it's under development / review here !

Also, this week i've finally decided to jump into the fun of what instances are capable to do for ASO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2023 at 1:32 AM, XFallSeane said:

spacer.png

Work on Browser extension based on Star Trek UI LCARS. 

Notes application integrate by default and QuoteTrek app too. 

More things soon with probably web version. 

Some news from dev :

Optimisation, more apps integrate and translation and new name "Starbase One" and news page from Trekcentral.net 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty cool job, but you need to work on volume rendering, the mountains seems flat. Try to add some highlights on top of the big rocks.

The ground on the upper side of the castle could be oriented horizontally, it will give a better view. In general vertical tiles are not a good idea for grounds.

1 hour ago, Artheios said:

Pretty cool job, but you need to work on volume rendering, the mountains seems flat. Try to add some highlights on top of the big rocks.

The ground on the upper side of the castle could be oriented horizontally, it will give a better view. In general vertical tiles are not a good idea for grounds.

i will add shades for volume rendering i guess looks better for volume rendering and top of big rocks

i will horizontally ground for castle ground sample is there

d734138994387e8c4ad9b1543764d170.png

8 hours ago, Xiphoid said:

Today i did my first village nearly complete...

02b8129d747246acf4622936c5c53480.png 

The city went bankrupt and couldn't buy the street light of the city's other half? 🤣

Is the map easy to walk into? The left side seems heavy couldn't player get stuck if there's to many people at the same place?

8 hours ago, Gibier said:

The city went bankrupt and couldn't buy the street light of the city's other half? 🤣

1a6bc16975602add3350361bd6006117.png

8 hours ago, Gibier said:

Is the map easy to walk into? The left side seems heavy couldn't player get stuck if there's to many people at the same place?

Yes easy to walk into. In Safe map i guess players can stack in 1 tile.