Story Today I did this on my project...

SkywardRiver

On 11/24/2023 at 3:47 AM, Artheios said:

Hu ho ^^. What kind of new marvelous thing are you preparing sir Panda ???

Making it so the game server can server pages/static assets in addition to the API. This is to make it easier for someone getting started to serve updated assets to multiple computers/people for a small dev team.

I added a basic leaderboard to make it so the home page wasn't completely barren though.

• 3 weeks later...

So, I'm new to the community. I have a project at the very beginning, still learning a little about each thing, at the moment I'm working on the GUI, some things are out of place, but over time I'll be able to fix them.

I still don't know how to compile the source, to modify things in more depth, but I intend to learn, I would even like if someone had the time to help me with how to open the source and compile correctly, I would be grateful

43b4d43320e41598114c7bc6ba93b95a.png

2 hours ago, psychoranger said:

So, I'm new to the community. I have a project at the very beginning, still learning a little about each thing, at the moment I'm working on the GUI, some things are out of place, but over time I'll be able to fix them.

I still don't know how to compile the source, to modify things in more depth, but I intend to learn, I would even like if someone had the time to help me with how to open the source and compile correctly, I would be grateful

43b4d43320e41598114c7bc6ba93b95a.png

That UI is sleak, love it. Welcome to the community :)

• 2 weeks later...

It takes me time to find what disturb me, finally got it ^^. The roofs !! The way you made them isn't a problem but for the right side of the roof the colors need to be darker.
A good way i fount to have the good colors for the right side, is taking the colors of the left side and apply the semi transparent black used for shadows on it. 
You should eventually add a "bar" to separate the two sides of your roof.
Have a good day.

3 hours ago, Artheios said:

It takes me time to find what disturb me, finally got it ^^. The roofs !! The way you made them isn't a problem but for the right side of the roof the colors need to be darker.
A good way i fount to have the good colors for the right side, is taking the colors of the left side and apply the semi transparent black used for shadows on it. 
You should eventually add a "bar" to separate the two sides of your roof.
Have a good day.

6fb1827c23fa7cc83c5bb832ef43ce7a.png

Here is the mainlands of Ambardia. There are six other large areas as well.

Ambardia's main land unfolds as a harmonious blend of nature and civilization. At its heart lies a center garden, an oasis of tranquility adorned with vibrant flowers, winding pathways, and a charming gazebo where residents gather for leisure and contemplation. The air is alive with the hum of activity as busy inhabitants engage in various occupations. Fishermen cast their nets into crystalline lakes, bringing forth a bounty of aquatic treasures. Miners delve into the depths, extracting precious metals and gems that enrich the land. The rhythmic echoes of wood cutting resound through dense forests, where skilled artisans shape timber into structures of both function and beauty.

The jewel of Ambardia's main land is the capital city, Amber Castle, a bustling hub of commerce and culture. Towering spires and majestic structures define its skyline, reflecting the prosperity and sophistication of the realm. Beyond serving as the heart of the main lands, Amber Castle acts as a pivotal trade center, connecting the other five lands in a web of economic exchange. Merchants from distant realms converge in its vibrant markets, fostering a diverse tapestry of cultures and ideas. Ambardia's main land, with its abundance of natural resources and the pulsating energy of Amber Castle, stands as a testament to the harmony forged between civilization and the enchanting wonders of the natural world.

3ef9e94115a91a3bf2921e2382721e0b.png

The Southern Reaches

In the mystical land of Ambardia, the Southern Reaches unfold as a wild expanse of untamed beauty. Lush jungles teem with vibrant flora, concealing the elusive secrets of the land. Roaring lions prowl through the dense foliage, while giant spiders weave intricate webs among the ancient trees. Amidst this untamed wilderness, the lizard men, a formidable and enigmatic race, move with primal grace. At the heart of the Southern Reaches lies a center walled village, a sanctuary for the intrepid souls navigating this perilous realm. The village, fortified against the surrounding dangers, stands as a testament to the resilience of Ambardia's inhabitants.

aa8e253b4436db53bf44bf97586096cf.png