Intersect has a new developer!!!

Hi everyone!

Intersect is nearing completion and all of the major features we have planned are done.  After Beta 3 we expect to stop creating big new systems and features, we are pretty happy with the current state of the engine. It's getting to the point where we need to focus more on bug reports and optimizations so we can Greenlight Intersect and reach a stage where we are comfortable releasing and supporting the source for the public.

Joe and I previously discussed bringing a new developer onto our team so we extended an offer and are excited to welcome @SPQR Panda to the Intersect team! We've received a ton of offers and requests from developers to join our team so this decision was not made lightly. Panda has recently been working with Damian on Orion+, he helped us fix critical engine bugs, and design editor ui elements; he has given so much to our community and we feel like he will be the best fit for our team.

Panda will be able to help us out with bug fixes, optimizations, and getting Intersect releases out to you all sooner. Let's give him a warm welcome to the team and we are gonna go get to work!

-JC

Just popping in to offer congrats to panda and the whole team. Just put Beta2 (updated from Alpha 1.9) into A4C and it's everything I loved about running on the better engines... and we've tried them all... plus more! You guys are super dedicated and I love that you get the best people to work on this project. Well done!

• 2 years later...