[C#] Lupus Engine - The First Complete Open Source C# Orpg Engine

TheNuclearWolf

Poll  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What features would you like to see implemented next?

• Guilds - Guild houses, ranks, player titles etc
    • Seamless maps - A smooth transition between connected maps
    • Friend system - Allow players to friend others
    • Swear Word Filter - Block certain words from being said in chat
    • Auction house - Allow players to put items up for sale for other players to buy either for full price or bid to try and get it cheaper
    • Bounty system - Player killers build up a Bounty over time, If a Non player killer kills a PK they can collect the Bounty at a specific spot
    • Auto port forward - Automatically port forward so you dont need todo it yourself
    • A more power Event System - An event system closer to being on par with Intersect
    • True Bosses - NPC's can have Stages and can Evolve mid combat like in some games where you have to defeat the boss multiple times each time getting harder
    • Custom Scripts - Create scripts triggered by events using an Easy language so anyone can do it
    • Particle system - Create epic animations with nothing but parameters, Fire, Smoke, Ice blasts, Lazers anything you want with a powerful and easy Particle system!

Hey, i just see your work, it look very cool, but when i log and i want to use a character, the client crash.

PS: Keep working like you do, i want to start a project on this engine because the 8 directionnal movement look incredible :62_dizzy_face:

PS²: sorry for my bad english, i'm french...

1 - There is an error that when logged in sometimes login with 2 characters 

3937a87d63d0abb2d664447129dfdc2e.png

2  -  When we put the pet and go to another map, it appears to us, but not to the other user. This error occurs only when we cross the animal to another map. To resolve the error, we have to pick up the animal and put it back on the map for the other player to see. It's a very uncomfortable mistake, fix it.

3  -  When we order the animal to attack an enemy npc, it attacks but does not take anything from the npc's life.

1 hour ago, Aiden9 said:

Hey, i just see your work, it look very cool, but when i log and i want to use a character, the client crash.

PS: Keep working like you do, i want to start a project on this engine because the 8 directionnal movement look incredible :62_dizzy_face:

PS²: sorry for my bad english, i'm french...

Could you send me a picture of the Error that comes up?

21 minutes ago, placido said:

1 - There is an error that when logged in sometimes login with 2 characters 

3937a87d63d0abb2d664447129dfdc2e.png

2  -  When we put the pet and go to another map, it appears to us, but not to the other user. This error occurs only when we cross the animal to another map. To resolve the error, we have to pick up the animal and put it back on the map for the other player to see. It's a very uncomfortable mistake, fix it.

3  -  When we order the animal to attack an enemy npc, it attacks but does not take anything from the npc's life.

1. This is a bug i havent managed to track down yet
Ill look into it into the others when i get time

14 hours ago, Dashplant said:

Sei bem, sempre um idiota maior. Me surpreende também. Experimente o google! 

I thought you could recommend me with your wisdom, wise.

14 hours ago, TheNuclearWolf said:

Você poderia me enviar uma foto do erro que aparece?

1. Este é um bug que eu ainda não consegui rastrear.
Vou investigar os outros quando tiver tempo.

Thanks for your attention, Wolf. I really wanted to learn C #, but I can't find any good place on the internet that provides understanding for this gaming area. I also have obstacles regarding time.

3 minutes ago, TheNuclearWolf said:

Could you send me a picture of the Error that comes up?

1. This is a bug i havent managed to track down yet
Ill look into it into the others when i get time

I have launch the client in administrator and it work well ! 

2 minutes ago, placido said:

I thought you could recommend me with your wisdom, wise.

Theres thousands of places to learn how to code, every single one teaches you differantly. I also highly recommend google simply because you can find something not only in your language, but you can find something that works best for you.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Lots of bug fixes have happened since my last post, Things are really stable now!
Theres some dynamic resolution, a mix between Fix resolutions and Stretching dynamic resolutions to allow you to get any resolution you desire. Its very experimental and just me messing around more then anything atm.
Also rewriting projectiles to use a Event like Logic system to determine how they react, so you could create a projectile that on contact with an npc or player it splits into multiple others and that repeats, and it also bounces of walls, you could make pretty much anything you can think of, Still in development though.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 6/7/2021 at 7:48 PM, Zedit said:

I really love this project!

I have been studying the sources over last few weeks (when i can) .. I have been learning SFML lately too :7_sweat_smile:

Was just wondering if there will be any future updates/new features/bug fixes?

Unfortunatly probably not.
I never have the time anymore to work on these sorta projects.

• 1 month later...