Screenshot thread - and so it begins!

Puregamemale

Hey guys, i didnt find a Thread for PIcture of the Week.

The Idea Behind this Thread is that you Post an Screenshot of your Game or a Map that you created.

Rules:

• Please do not link screenshots from a resolution of 480p directly, but link them (best as a thumbnail)     
  • The preferred picture format is PNG, high-resolution screenshots but you can also post as JPG with high quality     
  • Animate scenes either with low color depth as GIF or (especially with longer scenes or content with high color depth) as video     
  • Videos can be integrated with Youtube, Vimeo and similar video hosters with the [video] tag, or alternatively directly with the or Copy and Paste.   
  • Comments on screen reviews are allowed, but longer discussions should be handled by PN     
  • The presented screens must come from you, but not from an existing project

I am working on my side project, it is about survival zombie game in the intersect engine, I have many things to implement in the Game when the source code is out for the first time.

232812bbfc65a2ca7dcc5b380fea5774.png

Made something new, unrelated to my project. However, some of the tiles are mismatched since i haven't gotten around to editing colors and fixing edges on some tiles, so they fit together properly.

Oh and i couldn't find any link on imgur for thumbnails so if this isn't allowed you can remove the post.

ha07SiS.png

Nothing to see ...

Because there's nothing to show :P

.... yet. Just showing how i threw the tiles together.

But still, it's progressing (at a snail pace) without a hitcht. I'll probably have something more appetizing to show in the next month or two. Et voilà !

• 2 weeks later...

Those tiles look pretty amazing, Sethis! Good luck with the game. It looks like it's going to end up looking beautiful.

Here's a couple of tiles I recently threw together too. Hoping this one will become a full project. Saturation isn't actually that bright, I just haven't figured out the best way to upload it. Seems like no matter where I post it, the colors get changed.

grass.png

• 2 months later...
On 4/14/2017 at 2:17 PM, SCTrav said:

Made something new, unrelated to my project. However, some of the tiles are mismatched since i haven't gotten around to editing colors and fixing edges on some tiles, so they fit together properly.

Oh and i couldn't find any link on imgur for thumbnails so if this isn't allowed you can remove the post.

ha07SiS.png

:O....

14 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

You're cliffs look nice, i'm not too sure about the giant snow forest in the middle?

Yeah that'll be explained more in the lore. The snow isn't naturally made in the future it will also be a ruined city type thing. :)

10 hours ago, SkywardRiver said:

Oooo I hope it will be quite dense in terms of content, Colonello! Lots of cool pics here, can't wait to see the games here in action!

As soon as open source happens I'll be filling out everything with lottttssss of stuff to do. :D