Intersect Development Road Map

• 3 weeks later...

Man, that's so fucking amazing, keep the good work you two!! As soon as everything is ready I'm going to make a good donation, of course, it's the least I can do, thanks!!

I did a small donation for now, I look forward to the next updates =D

...but what if there was a checkbox in...

Sorry. :) Serverconfig seems like a good option. Depending on the way a person would program it,nyou could theoretically make not just players, but mounts, pets, etc which could fly.

...wait, what if it was a radio button?

Sorry again!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I just discovered intersect maybe about a week ago and I want to compliment you guys on the outstanding work you have done on this game engine. It truly is amazing and love how it is multi player. The only thing is I wish there was more documentation on how to use "ALL" the features but I see in OP that that will come for the final release. I have been reading everything I can find and watching every tutorial video that people make so I am figuring things out and even figuring out things that are not documented yet even if it is slowly I am figuring it all out. Looking forward to Beta 4 but in meantime I am building me up a game using this hoping it will be easy to transfer it all over to the new upcoming versions. Again thank you both very much for doing all of this.

33 minutes ago, SherwiN said:

Road to become a Close Sourced Game Engine in progress...

You're drunk right? The advantages of setting the UI as an xml result in not having to go to specific source files to modify your UI and is all accessed neatly and quickly in a single structured xml file. This is advantageous for the speed of making a ui and can be used with little knowledge of code or where the positions are hard coded etc. Aka a vast majority of our userbase. We've said multiple times Intersect will be open and not doing so will betray our entire forum. Keep your sarcastic comments elsewhere alongside your 32-bit ego.