[C#] CryBits v0.7.1

Ricardo

Hey guys, how are you? As some of you know I'm Brazilian and the corona virus epidemic is coming here strongly. I'm not from a rich family and my mom sustain me and my bro alone and maybe in the coming months there a lack of resources at home. I know it must be difficult for you too, but I humbly come to share this donation button so that you can help me. Any value will be very welcome, with 2 dollars, for example, I can have a good lunch here. In return for that, I promise to bring even more news to CryBits. Thank you so much!

btn_donate_LG.gif

On 3/20/2020 at 1:00 PM, Whitespirits said:

Great job! It would be so good to see 8 direction movement in this engine, it improves combat for pvp and pve, not sure how hard it is to do but would love it to happen soon! 

I certainly intend to improve the combat and movement system in the next versions. The 8 direction movement is relatively simple to implement, I believe it can be implemented soon! I believe it can be implemented right after launching the new sprite system.

9 minutes ago, Whitespirits said:

Hi @Ricardo I have donated to you, I hope this can help you, if I have any more spare funds I will donate more 

I am very very very grateful for that. This will help me a lot! Know that one of the reasons I continue with the project is because you are ALWAYS supporting me, thank you so much @Whitespirits

Thank you very much for the suggestions guys! I plan to add these features in a later version. Soon I will make more roadmaps for future versions. For the next version I am following this roadmap. I will finalize the Sprite System and make many improvements to the code before releasing it. Thank you very much again for the support!!!! You motivate me to continue this ❤️ 

16 minutes ago, GabThiais said:

@Ricardo

I impatiently await the sprite editor I was quite disappointed that they did not come out during v0.7.0 I hate to see that this is the last thing that remains to be added.

Patience is a virtue, Ricardo is working hard on his engine, little support would be better for the Dev...

hi I was amaper on Crybit then I wanted to test the map that I made and I realized that there was no administrator interface so I couldn’t teleport in the map that I made the only way to go is to create a point of teleport or to make sure that the character during its creation is directly in this map sa will be although this interface is present for version 0.8.0

Hi,

For waiting you can use this if you want :

Server Source > Program.cs > public static void ExecuteCommand(string Command)

Add :

case "tp":
                byte Map;
                byte X;
                byte Y;

// Verifica se o que está digitado corretamente
                if (Parts.GetUpperBound(0) < 4 || string.IsNullOrEmpty(Parts[1]) || !Byte.TryParse(Parts[2], out Map ) || !Byte.TryParse(Parts[3], out X) || !Byte.TryParse(Parts[4], out Y))
                {
                    Console.WriteLine("Use: tp 'Player Name' 'Map' 'X' 'Y' ");
                    return;
                }

// Encontra o jogador
                Index = Player.FindUser(Parts[1]);

if (Index == 0)
                {
                    Console.WriteLine("This player is either offline or doesn't exist.");
                    return;
                }

// teleport player
                Player.Warp(Index, Map, X, Y);

// Salva os dados
                Console.WriteLine(Parts[1] + "has been teleported.");
                break;

Then Server > Player.cs

Change :

Private static void Warp(byte Index, short Map, byte x, byte y)

For :

Public static void Warp(byte Index, short Map, byte x, byte y)

It's just a temp solution, but it's working.

In the server, type this for teleport :

tp accountname Map X Y

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, how are you? Sorry for the disappearance, my college came back with online classes and it was consuming me a lot of time, in addition my mouse broke and I was unable to work on my computer, I bought a mouse today and it will arrive next week. As soon as I arrive I will return with the work, thank you so muchhhhhhhh!!!! :769_heart::769_heart::769_heart::769_heart: