Story Today I did this on my project...

SkywardRiver

1 minute ago, Giligis said:

Looks really good dude. The proportions are right, and no white space. It looks clean and efficient. I'd say a job well done, bud! Surprisingly enough, I like the text at the top even though it doesn't match the color scheme. 

Thanks man, things are moving slowly but surely! Never used an engine quite like this before and also never did anything but mapping but we're getting there! 

Today on AWD I added a ton, completely wiped the old maps and started a new! Finally got music to work, added in 3 resources, a npc shop and a Tutorial Island outline.  I know the grass types don't match this is a fast outline, still need to fill in the maps :Phv7534.png

On 25/02/2018 at 11:20 PM, Capivarinha said:

Thanks, bro!

---

Here's a sketch of a new place.

5a937ce62db16_huntmontanha.thumb.jpg.ba59685588bd7235d59ec2eb0fbeb236.jpg

I'm thinking on underground tunnels connecting different places of the mountains.

I think it's done.

)

Spoiler

wgx0es.jpg

Just a few adjust on underground levels (alot of conected tunnels

Yesterday I've discovered that the pokemon game I'm working on can induce mental illness. I opened the server all afternoom (more than 6h) while I was studying. At some point(4~5h after I opened the server) I realized that one of my friends just leveled up his fucking spearow(it only learns tackle and tornado because I havn't added its moveset yet) to level 45 by killing fucking lvl8 METAPODS.

I think I should not release this game.

13 hours ago, Khaikaa said:

Yesterday I've discovered that the pokemon game I'm working on can induce mental illness. I opened the server all afternoom (more than 6h) while I was studying. At some point(4~5h after I opened the server) I realized that one of my friends just leveled up his fucking spearow(it only learns tackle and tornado because I havn't added its moveset yet) to level 45 by killing fucking lvl8 METAPODS.

I think I should not release this game.

Dude that’s hilarious. Looks like lvl 8 metapods need an xp nerf!!

3 minutes ago, Giligis said:

Dude that’s hilarious. Looks like lvl 8 metapods need an xp nerf!!

nope, they give the exact exp than a original lvl 8 metapod of the original games xD