Story Today I did this on my project...

SkywardRiver

4 hours ago, Beefy Kasplant said:

That looks awesome! I love how it's just delayed perfectly to be able to some-what dodge it. 

1 minute ago, Giligis said:

That looks awesome! I love how it's just delayed perfectly to be able to some-what dodge it. 

Thanks! The idea is that the main combat is a mix of AoE, stuns, dodges and beams. There is a slight delay, so you either have to anticipate your opponents movements to hit them, or fire off a stun right before.

That way Im trying to make combat a little more skill based and strategic instead of just firing off your most powerful attack until you win. 

5 minutes ago, Capivarinha said:

Any suggestions ? I've zero experience on mapping, just trying to help my teammate on freetime

For no experience it’s pretty good! I’d try and add little details, and add lighting. Lighting will give a lava map tones of character. 

Other than that, it’s actually pretty good for a standard lava cave.

8 minutes ago, Giligis said:

For no experience it’s pretty good! I’d try and add little details, and add lighting. Lighting will give a lava map tones of character. 

Other than that, it’s actually pretty good for a standard lava cave.

Yup, ins't ready at all, i'll make indoor and try do add the correct ammount of orange light hahaha

27 minutes ago, gallighanmaker said:

Today I implemented my interface concept in the intersect engine but still some things are missing and need other adjustments. :)

Resolution: 1366x768

VujVE7x9T9GQAfqtrSM11A.png

I can't express how much I enjoy looking at your work. This interface is the most appealing interface I have seen yet. It could use some work with the layout, but it's looking great so far! Keep it up!

Today I've been trying to help out with the Intersect Documentation and been going over plans of my new project with its team.

I've also adapted/been adapting my Lego board game into something I can actually market and sell.

8e596a1827109c0700d9c10310851ee7.jpg

Once I attach the baseplate to it, it will be able to lock into my Hex tiles shown earlier. The sails are removable and will probably be removed as the ship takes damage from other ships. The bottom is actually made of a heavy woodfill based PLA. (Bascially, it's wood. Just has plastic in it as well). 

Overall, a good day thus far.

On 2/21/2018 at 9:18 AM, Capivarinha said:

Another floor of that lava cave.sneak.jpg.9acff420841dc9966827c5163b1392e2.jpg

This floor will be more claustrophobic and dangerous. Any suggestion to make it different from the first one ?

I've used darker walls and denser fog 

Still working on lights. (:

I think that looks awesome man!

10 minutes ago, Capivarinha said:

Thanks, bro!

---

Here's a sketch of a new place.

5a937ce62db16_huntmontanha.thumb.jpg.ba59685588bd7235d59ec2eb0fbeb236.jpg

I'm thinking on underground tunnels connecting different places of the mountains.

That'd be sweet, I'm just getting into mapping and learning the system but it's fun! Just made my first quest and now I'm going to finish my village!

21 hours ago, Refur said:

Looks awesome. Interesting concept, card game I think

You are correct :D Some more beautiful artwork by @George that we'll be using..

accd3f709de1c2626ddc25387de329cf.gif

Sorry for the quality, but heres a basic idea how the skills work (as cards).

https://i.gyazo.com/c5c6438922d7e9010a896fd3dd641b39.mp4

Edit: this map is also coming along slowly but surely. Big image.  

7d19e5a0b7437211371ef72c84144ad9.png

[/spoiler

36 minutes ago, Own said:

Today I worked on adding a new title screen my teams project and made a quest :D

-snip-

Looks really good dude. The proportions are right, and no white space. It looks clean and efficient. I'd say a job well done, bud! Surprisingly enough, I like the text at the top even though it doesn't match the color scheme.