Refur

Great project we got there, glad we'll finaly be able to put our pawns on !

I must say you have put a lot of effort into making custom sprites. Although I'm not really a huge fan of tall characters (I mean, they look slim and gigantic :o), it gives your game a fresh and unique style. Good work !

As far as I know, all ingame screenshots are in Spanish. Will the game be available in english (Quests, items and spell descriptions, dialogs, etc) ?

5 hours ago, pLeet said:

Great project we got there, glad we'll finaly be able to put our pawns on !

I must say you have put a lot of effort into making custom sprites. Although I'm not really a huge fan of tall characters (I mean, they look slim and gigantic :o), it gives your game a fresh and unique style. Good work !

As far as I know, all ingame screenshots are in Spanish. Will the game be available in english (Quests, items and spell descriptions, dialogs, etc) ?

Thanks for your comment @pLeet!, I appreciate it!

Yes, the game will be in english too, completely :)

• 2 weeks later...

As usual, you're doing wonderful Refur !

Two remarks this time, though it's nothing much.

1) the Boggo seems to me that it got hastily pasted on the black/purple background, there is some rough edges here and there, and pixels that doesn't seems to belong

Spoiler

copyBoggo.png.cee1c1d608af85d9f915ff5662cab00d.png

2) I absolutely love the style of your monsters, and the "boss" ? ? ?  is no exception, however i can't help but think that it looks a bit flat for a worm-like entity (it might be on purpose though) ... well maybe it's more a millipede than a worm, but if not i would have seen it a bit rounder, it would make him more imposing this way. Talking about size - and it does matter in some cases lol - i know that the hitbox is a limitating factor in intersect, but i deplore that this boss isnt a bit more massive, considering the size of your player sprites. I don't have this sense of impending doom that you (may) get when encountering a boss for the first time in a RPG ... just my 2 cents :)

Thanks for the feedback @Sethis!

1) About the first point, you are right, it seems like some pixels has been infiltrate on the sprite, I must fix it !

2) The boss;  I'll try to do it a bit rounder, I was thinking the same, but I was not sure about it, now I'm :).  About the size I think is fine for be the first boss at the first monster zone. It will be easy and avaible to all starter players. There are other bosses bigger and more imposing, I can assure you B)

Anyway, I can show you a comparison about the player and this boss, maybe this can help you to have a better appreciation :51_scream:

9a5c2d9538668d79954b03ed8274f936.gif4e837967bbded2969c0420c35226c753.png

1 hour ago, Refur said:

About the size I think is fine for be the first boss at the first monster zone. It will be easy and avaible to all starter players.

I see, that's a good starter then :) despite the size, it got a more menacing appearance than most of your "normal" monsters, it's probably enough to give him a boss-like "atmosphere" (with some epic music on the background for good measure !)

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Sethis said:

Yay ! It's been a month since you last posted something, I was worried you'd stop :D

Thanks for the preocupation :)!

We haven't stop, on the contrary, we have been working on a lot of new stuffs, but with a silent work :3_grin:

• 2 weeks later...