Introduce Yourself Thread!

jcsnider

Hey there folks.

I've been lurking around the forums for the past couple of days, and I've downloaded and messed around with intersect for a bit and I quite like what I'm seeing so far.

I'm a veteran Neverwinter Nights player (the 2002 bioware game) and my interests are mainly with online role-playing, rather than the hack-and-slash style of rpgs. I have a concept for a game in mind, although because of the different focus it will need quite a bit of custom work before I can start. I also want to use a vastly different art style then the usual anime-esque graphics. So until the source is released, I'll have some time to brush up on my spriting skills and work out my concept a little more.

Cheers.

Yo! I am little puppy pupper and well, nothing much about me. Currently on semester 1 of mechatronics, I used to be professional graphic designer now I am potato at drawing due to 2 year + brake.

I am really bad at this.

Damn.

Name's Matthew, from Poland.

Hi.

1 hour ago, antarcticPuppy said:

Yo! I am little puppy pupper and well, nothing much about me. Currently on semester 1 of mechatronics, I used to be professional graphic designer now I am potato at drawing due to 2 year + brake.

I am really bad at this.

Damn.

Name's Matthew, from Poland.

Hi.

Welcome to AGD. All the cool kids are on the shoutbox.

Welcome, I'm sure you will find something here to regain your graphic skills

1 hour ago, JimmyJumpdrive said:

Welcome to AGD. All the cool kids are on the shoutbox.

You're probably the exception here :))

Just now, Gibier said:

Welcome, I'm sure you will find something here to regain your graphic skills

You're probably the exception here :))

them are fightin' words.

• 2 weeks later...

Hoola a todos! Mi nombre es Diego, aunque me gusta que me llamen "Brujo" por motivos melancólicos. Soy de España.Tambien soy Programador Infórmatico y desarrollador de Videojuegos...Esto no quiere decir que lo sepa todo,hay cosillas que se me escapan.

Estoy aquí para aprender de vosotros, y ayudaros en lo que necesitéis.

Un gran saludo.

1 hour ago, ElBrujoES said:

Hoola a todos! Mi nombre es Diego, aunque me gusta que me llamen "Brujo" por motivos melancólicos. Soy de España.Tambien soy Programador Infórmatico y desarrollador de Videojuegos...Esto no quiere decir que lo sepa todo,hay cosillas que se me escapan.

Estoy aquí para aprender de vosotros, y ayudaros en lo que necesitéis.

Un gran saludo.

Bienvenido al foro Diego :)

Welcome to the forum

Hello all!

im new to to these forum and to 2D games. Im a c++ developer, while i know java too.

Ive started a project with this engine, while im getting rdy  another 3d mmorpg with UE4 and a lineage 2 server

22 minutes ago, PhenomenalDitto said:

@alextoti99 Pretty sure it's just a matter of config to remove the player limit though :o 

no it has max value, because it cant handle more

btw my 2 forums:

the 2d mmorpg: isolatedparadise.eu5.org

the 3d mmorpg: mysteriesofgenesis.eu5.org

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am Tommy from France.

I would like to start a project mmorpg 2D Intersect with my start up "Web Expert Technology".

I already have the script, gameplay, storyline, custom graphics and sound. (I have been working there since 2005).

A long time ago, I had released my game with a version vb6 mirage source and we had 1 million visitor on our website.

The next development will be supported by kickstarter

Web Expert Technology we're going to put money in there.

I expect the release of the sources because we need to develop specific features.

We have great hope in the engine intersect.

If the game works, we will make a big donation.

Sorry about bad english :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Like Tommy I'm from France. I'm an engineer in computer science (and may be a Phd Student very soon).

I know to program in Fortran77/90, C, C++ and Python. And I never coded in C# (might be the opportunity for me to learn it).

And I'm here thanks to this man:

Spoiler

In the paste, I also tried to create an orpg with some friends (in this shit frog engine yeah --').

So now, I'm happy to see an engine (which is not in VB6) with really more possibilities.

Actually, I just want to challenge myself and learn more. We can see after how it goes from there.

Thanks,

Staf