Introduce Yourself Thread!

jcsnider

I found you allllll.

Working on Project Keira, as posted in Games.

Working as a Civil Engineer (totally unexpected gear shift from Financial Services sector) since given an olive branch by an Engineering firm in April.

My company has been so impressed by me that they've decided to pay for my College education, starting in two weeks. Holy bucks.

Have a son and living with my partner.

Long time, no siege see.

Hello everyone!

My name is Mikal Burrows, I am 22 years young and I live in the United States. Starting at the age of 11 I began to learn how to develop websites leading me to land a job with Black Wall Technologies as a web developer. I've been in and out of the Eclipse Forums for a couple years, but was never 100% ready to be engulfed in a large ORPG project due to a very strict work schedule. Currently I trade Foreign and Domestic Currencies, which allows me to work from home and on my own time freeing up my schedule. Now I have plenty of time to start working on a new ORPG project, so expect to see a lot more of me.

"Have been a member of this community for quite some time, started back when I was 15 or so and had little to no knowledge on game design or coding. I have seen the website and community change time and time again but have always come back through each transition, almost always silent but helping when I could. Now I am here and have high hopes for the future of the current engine. "  - Introduction. 

Bio: My name is Dylyn, though I go by my screen name Azerdeath or Azie if you prefer. I am a Linux fanboy, though I still use Windows for most if not all of my gaming needs, when not using my Xbox or Playstation (Kinda play from time to time on my Wii). I enjoy making friends as well as gaming with people and have taken several courses on game design and scripting in high hopes of finally living out my dreams of being a game developer. I also enjoy web design, though I don't really have much to show for that field other than my half-baked network built on open source cms software (I am officialy newbie status at best.). I do also enjoy music, though I prefer metal and rock over most if not all other genres of music. I am kinda blank at what to add after this point so I will leave it up to you if you wanna know more just ask. =^.^= Also, I am 110% bad at structuring most if not everything I post, and my grammar is sub par at best. I apologize. 

5 minutes ago, Sekiguchi Okitsugu said:

i just realized i haven't introduced myself!!???

My first name is Paulo and joined eclipse this year, when i found out eclipse was dead moved to intersect^-^

Welcome to the new community then, I assume it is technically the "new" community. 030 Anywho, I ended up creating an account for these forums today myself so its nice to meet new faces. 

Heya. New here I'm a old Eclipse user. I started back in the mario mmo genre and plan on creating one again. First ever mmo and internet game was "Super Mario Online" which was a good mmo before 2011. However the community is dead. I hope to revive it with a switzerland vps for the server at Christmas. I want to learn how to use the "Intersect" Game Engine. I hope it can export to ubuntu one day. Anyway hope to meet you guys here. My first game dev was with eclipse. I hope you can make Intersect 'Eclipse Stable' status someday, keep up the good work.  - Flames

28 minutes ago, FlamesElite said:

Heya. New here I'm a old Eclipse user. I started back in the mario mmo genre and plan on creating one again. First ever mmo and internet game was "Super Mario Online" which was a good mmo before 2011. However the community is dead. I hope to revive it with a switzerland vps for the server at Christmas. I want to learn how to use the "Intersect" Game Engine. I hope it can export to ubuntu one day. Anyway hope to meet you guys here. My first game dev was with eclipse. I hope you can make Intersect 'Eclipse Stable' status someday, keep up the good work.  - Flames

Welcome to the forums! 
EDIT: I'm also from eclipse, still a mod there :)