Open Beta [Intersect] Middle Ages: Online *LIVE NOW!*

Daywalkr

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dude this looks really freaking cool, man. I'm downloading right now. Cant wait to see this world man, I already love the art style and vibe I'm getting. Very nostalgic. Will post later with feedback, I foresee nothing but positive things to say!

For real, dude could be a radio personality or an early 2000's movie trailer announcer :4_joy:

On 1/21/2023 at 3:45 PM, Push said:

Hey, you have a good voice o.o

Should make more content, pretty soothing

• 1 month later...

@Lunam Thank you! I've been working really hard on this game for close to two years now. I think the next update should be ready some time mid-April, and I think it's going to be a good one :).

Also:

On 2/28/2023 at 5:44 PM, Lunam said:

For real, dude could be a radio personality or an early 2000's movie trailer announcer :4_joy:

lol, thanks

• Daywalkr changed the title to [Intersect] Middle Ages: Online *Game-changing Update Incoming 4/20*

gotta love where this project is heading to, it shows off what the engine is capable of in the hands of a creative and experienced developer :tophat: 

if the project reaches a good player-base and popularity, don't forget about the nest that allowed the seed to grow :heart ! Tomorrow it is,  *rolls it up*, good luck on the update release ! ~

• Daywalkr changed the title to [Intersect] Middle Ages: Online *LIVE NOW!*

Fantastic game. A ton of work was packed into this and you can tell by the amount of systems incorporated. I only played a little bit, haven't had much time, but i've been checking the Discord and people seem to be having a lot of fun. Great job Day, keep it up! and best of luck on that post-release-bugfixing-stage that you are now haha, looks a bit intimidating dealing with all that but is really good to be able to have that level of feedback too

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Authentic said:

@Daywalkr An otherworldly design
can you tell me how many maps are there? how many items in total?
the item upgrade system and the skill system (mining) etc is based on the event system?

I'm not sure on the maps/items. Hundreds of each, haha.

No, I have programmed/redesigned a lot of systems in the engine myself to get the game to where it is now, especially so the item upgrading, the character menu, challenges, dungeons, etc.

Though the skilling system is just event based. All there is to it is a currency that resources always drop that is essentially your EXP, and permits you can buy that are just events that raise a player variable by 1. You can easily check on that player variable to see if the player can interact with some resource.

• 1 month later...

Just a little status update to report that the game is certainly not dead: I am currently working on the next major content update, introducing 3 new areas, a new class rank, a 5-level increase to the cap, new mobs, resources, tier of gear, etc.

Here's just a fun little minigame I made as part of that update: