Graphics DragonBreeZee

Beefy Kasplant

1 hour ago, Kasplant said:

Yeah, it could use some more detail. To be honest though, I'm not that into super. Wrinkles and stuff is hard with the limited space indeed. I did this to try to add some more detail and make him look a bit more menacing (as far as making someone look menacing is possible with this chibi style)

97da6dfb79aab6634a4d0445a3dc1123.png 

Or maybe this one, changed the head shape so it would look more like Beerus' head shape:

aa7351cf70983354fe7ba3366e39ecba.png

Curious to see what you think!

I might, but I'm afraid it's going to be hard to make them look much different, I do not want to change the body shapes because of the paperdolls. I want players to be able to wear and mix parts of every outfit ingame.

Well the first try head is almost the type of head of Champa xD

Else you could put Champa just an npc we doesn't see him so much. So you could put him an npc who do some shit in the universe 7.

51 minutes ago, Azizele said:

The purple is just a little too unsaturated for my tastes, nothing wrong though just an opinion thing.

Alright, I see what you mean. 

I upped the saturation a little bit and worked more on the head shape:

Beerus V3

Please tell me what you think!

I'm afraid his head looks a smaller from the side than from the front and back, but I do like the side shape, very rabit like. (I always guessed Beerus is some sort of cat rabbit hybrid)

But on the other hand, I really don't want to make his face smaller because I will lose all detail.

EDIT:

Made his head a bit smaller, minor detail, but I think it works:

Beerus V4

af53416e8041d7117ca4f589a4224379.png

Here he is with clothes on together with other sprites. Does he fit the style?

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
1 hour ago, Beefy Kasplant said:

http://www.ascensiongamedev.com/resources/filehost/5ee81df5c1c61a96bc1a433854aff79d.gif

Showing off Shenron Mask and the Heroic Cape (Great Saiyaman)

Tell me what you think!

It looks really good to me!

I think the Shenlong mask stroke is different to the rest of the graphics, it looks more marked, but is just a style detail.

Good work ! :14_relaxed:

On 26/12/2017 at 6:46 PM, Refur said:

It looks really good to me!

I think the Shenlong mask stroke is different to the rest of the graphics, it looks more marked, but is just a style detail.

Good work ! :14_relaxed:

Thanks! I know about the detail! It's because Shenron has those dots and I don't have enough space :D 

I'm quite proud of it though, since I made it from scratch, and especially getting a compliment from you I appreciate!