Need Help Crowdsourcing the Guild System

AisenArvalis

Hello AGD, as many of you or maybe not many of you may or may not know at this point. I commissioned JC to create the Guild System. Now his costs are pretty high but in the end worth it as the Guild System was released into the source as V1, basic functionality. As we're moving onto V2, that'll include a couple more features, I figured I'd do a call for help paying for it.

V2 will include a few extra features compared to V1 and JC has expressed that only some will be made public, the rest is to be made for me. I have the full intent of sharing the extra things but because of that, the rates are higher on it.

V2 Features:
- Guild Variables - Will be made public as well.

-- Private Additions --

- Guild XP and Level in DB

- Max Guild Level / EXP Per Level in a json config file

- Grant Guild XP via Event Command

- Condition for Guild Level

- Calculate Guild Ranking List on Server Boot - As ranks change or guilds deleted keep updating the ranking list in realtime (to avoid extra db queries/processing work)

- Condition for guild rank

- Event text command for top 10 guilds + level + member count

- Guild join requests

Everyone who helps paying JC for this will get their hands on the extra stuff that isn't going to be part of source.

You can help in one of three ways.

1: https://gofund.me/769d713d - GoFundMe link

2: Send directly to my paypal - https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aisen

3: Request a invoice from JC using Stripe, in so doing, paying him directly

Thank you for your time. JC will be paid regardless but this will speed it up and ensure more features will be released to AGD.

People who have contributed to the total end goal:
@Khaikaa - $25

@Justn - $175

@Beast Boyz - $30

@Blinkuz - $15

@Austermann - $15

@Lunam - $15

@Guite Emortal - $25

@Rory - $30

I do not know if I will get a lot out of it but if I can contribute to the engine to continue advancing well I will, there I send you my little grain of sand I hope it will serve something :D

13 minutes ago, Blinkuz said:

I do not know if I will get a lot out of it but if I can contribute to the engine to continue advancing well I will, there I send you my little grain of sand I hope it will serve something :D

Confirmed received and added to the list. Thank you :)

4 minutes ago, Austermann said:

Yo, send 15 USD to help o/
Its not much but is what i can affort atm.

Cannot confirm this as it shows up as a canceled request at the moment.

Edit: just showed up. Confirmed and adding to list

• 7 months later...

Yeah i'm working off of the latest unless one's come out in the last couple days, but I don't think there''s anything for guild levels or other variables that can be used (a point system would be nifty!) 

Ideally this is just a slowrolling side thing JC is doing and I can still jump in and help bring this to life xD