Moderation Team Updates

Kibbelz

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the delay but I wanted to wrap this up and kinda voice our thoughts as we welcome @Gibier as our newest moderator here at AGD.

We'd really like to thank, @Murdoc, @SkywardRiver and @Zetasis for giving this a try. Unfortunately @Murdoc had to withdraw from contention due to lack of availability. Everyone else did a fantastic job, but we really felt that @Gibier was consistently the most active here at AGD. More importantly, we saw that @Gibier was often going out of his way to provide support and answer questions for our new members at AGD and we loved to see that.

So please give @Gibier a warm welcome to the team. We will be recruiting more mods in the future so if you have any suggestions feel free to PM @Kibbelz or myself.

Best,

JC

Thanks everybody, i'll try to do my best to help the persons who need help and has a moderator. 

Thanks to the other candidate who didn't been choose. Hope to see you guys in the next turn.

Of course i'll go easy on the rule 1.2 cause you know i would ban myself in one week. :P

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2017 at 2:01 AM, Gibier said:

Thanks everybody, i'll try to do my best to help the persons who need help and has a moderator. 

Thanks to the other candidate who didn't been choose. Hope to see you guys in the next turn.

Of course i'll go easy on the rule 1.2 cause you know i would ban myself in one week. :PP

I refuse to respect your Authority!!