Dev Blog 12/27/2016 - Trading

Kibbelz

984549685492.png

Trading Added!

December 27th 2016

News/Updates

Its been a while since we've posted dev blogs or released updates because unfortunately for you guys we can't focus on this full time. However even over Christmas I managed to finally get Intersect a trading system. Trade requests work the same as sending party requests on the previous dev blog:

Untitled.png

Once the trade request has been accepted, the trade window appears and updates as you add and remove your items for trade:

Untitled2.png

The items are then sent to the other player when both players accept the trade. Trading can be cancelled by exiting the trade window. The worth in gold of each trade is also displayed to help prevent more innocent players getting scammed.

Whats next?

Make sure to check out the Intersect Road Map as for what features we have next planned in line! We will be working for the next several days on performance improvements, and many many bug fixes.

As always, feel free to post comments and questions below! We are excited to hear your thoughts on our progress!

5 hours ago, PhenomenalDev said:

85f81380ed5e71e79e03028bb0155c57.png - Kibbelz, you name your characters interestingly. (This is technically on topic don't ban me corey, k thnx)

when you're making test accounts i literally spam the minimum character limit since i cant be bothered to think of appropriate names or even type out appropriate names when closing and re-opening the clients frequently. especially when you're debugging with 2 clients since you have to type the credentials out each time you swap between the two. xxx and zzz were used in this case.