Xeno

Game Nightmare Showcase

Looking great man! Only suggestion I have is to maybe add shadows beneath the tree autotiles.  Since there is what appears to be a thick tree canopy I feel like a shadow would make sense. Just my two cents. Either way looking great as always!

On 3/11/2019 at 8:26 AM, Dashplant said:

Nice! I feel like the palette should have some more yellow though. 

To be honest, he is right. No offence. It looks quite drab, dull and dreary... and just adding about 10px of yellow on a carpet won't cut it...

but I'm just criticising you here, and I know you've done good work :D There is always room for improvement

1 hour ago, The Bunny Gamer said:

To be honest, he is right. No offence. It looks quite drab, dull and dreary... and just adding about 10px of yellow on a carpet won't cut it...

but I'm just criticising you here, and I know you've done good work :D There is always room for improvement

I disagree, but thank you.

I think the blue carpet with yellow decoration was just perfect, it cut the grey aspect of the whole room, maybe just made it more neon blue like the orb liquid one =)