Closed Alpha Heroes Apocalypse Online

Weylon Santana

152f0d6c62afe336a74811367f45a78f.png

A ORPG 2D, medieval and open world style being produced with the the Intersect Engine.

SEASON 1

Features

• Real-time and open-world RPG.
  • Unique Classes.
  • Several hours of story-telling missions.
    • Complementary side missions.
      • Scary Stories Missions
        • Special Dungeons.
          • Daily Events in exact hours.
  • Various complex systems that form the game such as ...
    • Job System.
      • Mastery System.
        • Crafting System.
          • Mining System.
            • Harvest System and more systems...
  • Challenging bosses
  • Custom leveling and simple gameplay.
  • And so much more...

The language of the game will be in English and Portuguese. 

Thank You All Again. <3

Current Staff:

Spoiler

@Weylon Santana - (But known as me ) - I'm a Brazilian programmer in visual scripts [event scriptings to be more precise, I don't even know if I can call myself a programmer], I'm working on the stories and missions, ahead of the whole project. I also develop systems in theories. (class system, missions, crafting, culinary, spells, among other gears that moves the game). I work on database too and logical things.

@Derop - Our web programmer, UI designer, and also general designer. Sub-Admin forward me with the project for over a year.

@Daniele Santana - This one, has incredible drawing skills (pixel art or concept style), will create icons that will represent the items inside the game (usually it will create weapons {swords, staffs, etc} and conceptarts, will be almost compatible with the graphics that we will buy). As well as creating concept arts.

Showcases

Spoiler

We do not have a date for predicting the launch. Finally we finished what is necessary for the first season.

For download and more information visit our website

Discord

Stay tuned for more news!!!

58 minutes ago, mateusfar said:

nice ideas, but I want to see pictures! where are they?

At the moment we only have bases, as soon as we have content we will post, I do not think it will be relevant to post only ground and separate sprites. as soon as we build everything together, we will do uptade here on the site. ;)

1 hour ago, Henry said:

Your History Missions idea is really neat, keep up that sort of creativity and your project will be sweet!

Thank you very much. I chose not to delve into the question of the history of each character right now. But eventually when we buy the rest of the graphics (and it's very close) I'll put the stories together and publish here.

1 hour ago, Henry said:

One note on the map, the building in the upper left has some misaligned crates in front of it

As for the house. Thanks for the note, but it was intentional, humans are not perfect nor so organized, even more then. I decided to leave several things not only there, misaligned, it does not make sense everything to be 100% aligned, sychronized, perfect. There have to be flaws like these, it gives a more special touch on the map, a natural mess of the human being.

6 hours ago, Weylon Santana said:

I decided to leave several things not only there, misaligned, it does not make sense everything to be 100% aligned, sychronized, perfect. There have to be flaws like these, it gives a more special touch on the map, a natural mess of the human being.

To have them all be misaligned the exact same way just looks off though, maybe vary it up a little bit?

4 hours ago, Joyce said:

To have them all be misaligned the exact same way just looks off though, maybe vary it up a little bit?

I will check. Also take into account that there are several prints there, so as at the top of the entrance some things have become misaligned, there also may be, perhaps a bad image editing, my failure. I'll try to post some prints separately today.

New Update November 18, 2017.

Corrections were made in the Kingdom of Anfloçare (some things changed on the map). It was created a new village "The Village of Zenave" (The first one was deleted and redone this above), A brief description was added to the Kingdom and the Village, photos were added to the village. Replanning some things for the base and some minor fixes.

Update December 09, 2017.

Updates were made in the history, images and content of some topics.

Changes were made in the Session Maps: Addition of Stories and New Images were relocated. A change was made in the Class Session. For the last few days I have finished all the external mapping across the country and re-selecting what will be released in Season 1.

Update December 16, 2017.

In the last days [December 9] until today [December 16] were made:
All the items we need for Season One.
All the craft tables we need for Season One.
All the monsters we need for Season One.
All the animations and spells we need for Season One.
The distribution of monsters throughout the nation [in the two nations].
The balance between the xp that the monsters give and the level of the players, so that it is not extremely difficult to raise of level, but that also will not be easy.

*This balancing was tested by me, where I put myself in the skin of the player and I passed level manually [killing monster by monster].

Personal note: Now we have to create the jobs, history missions and daily missions. And finally a cleaning and overhaul. I believe you can launch in the middle of January or at the latest, february.

• 4 weeks later...

So folks. I hope someone is reading this.

Heroes Apocalipse is having a lot of advancement, in its logic, in its planning and of what is already done. For example, we have the first 30 minutes fully playable game, one or two tons of bug fixes, adjustments in history and theme among many other things. I have been working hard together with my team ...

(despite 2 losses on the team: Jesusbleach [who will still help us in a lot, but not as actively as before and Draxius12 who for life's occupations (like family, work, course) left the project]).

... despite these losses we are hard work.

This project was making me anxious, I wanted to pitch it before my classes started, after all we have everything we need to launch it still in February. But through this post I say that I intend to delay the project a lot.

I want in addition to having the whole story consistent, I want to launch the game as coherently as possible, playable and without so many bugs to correct. Tested as much as possible so that I can release a direct and official version and not yet in beta. Then in June or July we will launch. I will not be in such a hurry even though you are very excited and have everything basically ready.

Some people are following this project so I decided to postpone it so that I could have more time to work on more things, to insert new ideas that until then were selected for the following seasons. Working on comic missions and easter eggs (which I particularly love the idea of inserting a thousand secrets into my designs).

The entire project is being cataloged. Every feat and idea is being strictly noted, and so on. We have the organization and time, but I will postpone further for better quality of the game and I hope that in these next months some things can be realized for a more epic and fun game.

I will try to update this topic more often. I will try for more videos (despite the extremely weak pc I have). Personal notes and anything else to draw your attention and make you more interested in venturing with us. We have a good team, great ideas, consistent and consistent planning, great features and so on. This project will not be overlooked. We are even more motivated than ever.

Improved audio features.
Story being made. 50% done in the history of the knight.
Correction of tons of bugs.
Change of language of the game for Portuguese. (sorry, but so I'm having many facilities, then the game will be in Portuguese)
Improvements made to animations.
Insert more graphics.
Work done on the monsters' graphics.
Changes in project planning.
Beginning the manufacture of paperdolls

The work is well advanced.

Photo of the Day (Taken when the game was in English. The translation is still occurring. Probably the next photos will be in Portuguese.)

cdb429ba17ca57fc26e77c76db406f39.png

Working outside the editor. In the graphic part, my girlfriend who is also partly our pixel artist, Daniele Almeida, made our first Concept art. We will be working on many over the course of the game.

Our knight sprite, and a weapon of our project game.

d6786b4cc951b863c0e69b2e52f7b686.png326873694db9e65ff8dc365400b8e14e.png

Our concept art made in sheet and rendered on computer.

5efc9c6bbd5de3a16883fd0b9a38a481.png

The final design. Painting by: @jesusbleach

098ba26cbc8990df8f8ad65a41511c3d.png