Closed Alpha Heroes Apocalypse Online

Weylon Santana

I tested out your game for a bit.

Your patcher needs work :) Why is the game executable hidden and the resources in a hidden folder? The Uninstaller does not even delete all those hidden files... This list remained after uninstalling:

A  SHR               G:\ha.exe
A                    G:\heroes.dat
A  SHR               G:\Intersect Client.pdb
                     G:\logs
A  SHR               G:\MonoGame.Framework.Client.dll
A  SHR               G:\resources
A  SHR               G:\SDL2.dll
A  SHR               G:\soft_oal.dll

I had to unhide them by typing this in cmd:

attrib -h -s  /s /d

and then manually deleting them.

The game itself looked nice, I like the cutscenes and the effort put into it, the gameplay needs some work, more animations, quests were not so clear,...

Good start, could turn out a pretty nice game if you keep up the work and polish everything!

22 hours ago, wishy said:

This list remained after uninstalling:

We will see about the uninstaller if there is how to clean the entire game. Thanks for the tip.

The game itself looked nice, I like the cutscenes and the effort put into it, the gameplay needs some work, more animations, quests were not so clear,...

Thank you very much for the comment. The cutscene was something that burned part of my brain so that it could work without unexpected things happening hahaha, about the gameplay and the missions, if you can give me more tips on what exact points you are talking about I could rework, taking into account your opinion .

Good start, could turn out a pretty nice game if you keep up the work and polish everything!

Thank you very much. I'm currently on the job of polishing, without adding much to the game. I am facilitating some things for me as a creator, to facilitate maintenance (taking dialogues to common events, shops, craftings and etc., so that maintenance is only in common events and I don't have to pass map by map.) Among other things. I will think about the gameplay and I will recheck dialogues in the missions, as well as tasks.

• 1 month later...

New Ui Made by me, using a free internet interface base. - v0.7

MAIN MENU

Spoiler

INGAME

Spoiler

Spells -

unknown.png ,

Spells Extended -

unknown.png ,

Items -

unknown.png ,

Itens Extended -

unknown.png ,

Shops -

unknown.png ,

Chest -

unknown.png ,

pop up window -

unknown.png , unknown.png ,

1 option -

unknown.png ,

2 option -

unknown.png ,

3 option -

unknown.png ,

4 option -

unknown.png

blacksmith -

unknown.png ,

ESC Menu -

unknown.png ,

Trade -

unknown.png , unknown.png ,

interface base with debuff skills -

unknown.png ,

select monster -

unknown.png ,

select player -

unknown.png

35 minutes ago, D_Bug said:

Hi,

When I want to download the client on your website on http://heroesa.com.br/site/views/downloads/cliente.php  the following error message appears:

f5652ab3c10371bd2ba09a965d666770.png

Hello good afternoon.

It's all right. This site is outdated and We are redesigning the whole game and site. Even if you download, the server it will not appear online for you. So I would like to ask you to enter our discord server where I post more updates and answer questions, as soon as I finish redesigning the whole game I will come back online for testing and I will warn you here and on the discord.

With Regards...

https://discord.gg/6e79npC