[Closed BETA]Pokemon MMO -PEO

Crta

DrVBebDCMJSffIyBu4fT.png

Pokemon MMO - PEO

Hello everyone my name is LOL.

I'm here to show off my pokemon mmo. PEO.

So it is a vb6 based mmo with a lot of features.

So I started working on this project while ago (1 year or so)...I've stopped few times but it has been in development for about half a year.

Recently we did some testing and got a server so we ran it for about 20 players for a month.

Update 1:

2/3 of moves are added into the game.Spawns are also added containing some pokemon AI (Moves set for pokemon to use on different types of pokemons).We are expecting release really soon. :)

Now lets go on to its features:

-TP system

-Pokemon Battles (PvP,NPC,Wild)

-Trainer cards

-Trading(Pokemons and Items)

-Roster 

-Evolutions

-Bag

-Potions,pokeballs and other items

-Bank

-Gyms

-Catching

-Pokemon storage

-NPC dialogs,quests etc.

-Shiny pokemons

-Much more...

-Gen 1 to 5 pokemons

-621 moves

Ok so now some screenshots:

Maps:pctHpH1.png

O2KkjnT.png

yZU71gn.png

KrcSbZu.png

efpaxXA.png

95UAZIJ.png

OTHER:

fnrQJ04.pngRoster

OIzyMr1.pngBag

HDtQvos.pngTrainer cards (Includes trade and duel but not on pic)

rck9A64.pngBattle

Looks interesting. When do you expect to have something online for us to play? What's left in development before the game goes live?

On a side note, A Charmander who only knows Tail Whip vs a Sentret who "can't do nothing!" sounds like it would be a very interesting battle lol

12 minutes ago, jcsnider said:

Looks interesting. When do you expect to have something online for us to play? What's left in development before the game goes live?

On a side note, A Charmander who only knows Tail Whip vs a Sentret who "can't do nothing!" sounds like it would be a very interesting battle lol

Well only moves need to be done,I'm doing that with function codes so It is really easy to upgrade it later.

Also that why battle is with tail whip..Moves arent completely done yet so I set some random moves to pokemons.Also I disabled wilds from using a moves so it is easier for me to test the game.

Game will be online for everyone soon. Hopefully in a month or so.

:)

The player character sprite is surprisingly really high-definition for being only one tile big.  He doesn't look at all pixelated.  I noticed the realistic shading on the house tops.  All the buildings and landscapes are beautiful.  This looks very well polished.  I could see it being a huge success.

4 minutes ago, gaveitatry said:

The player character sprite is surprisingly really high-definition for being only one tile big.  He doesn't look at all pixelated.  I noticed the realistic shading on the house tops.  All the buildings and landscapes are beautiful.  This looks very well polished.  I could see it being a huge success.

Thanks for the reply.

I got staff for that kind of thing such as maps and other things.

We are working really hard to get this thing done.

Also If someone wants to join the team if he thinks he is helpful can do it by pming me.

We got some staff for gfx,maps and database..so I'm looking for some moderators with very good english. :)

14 minutes ago, Ghostly said:

Looking nice, love the maps. The sprite reminds me a lot of a VB6 Pokémon game that was called Pokémon Cyrus. May ring a bell to some.

Yep, I played the heck outta Pkm Cyrus. The developers moved on to some pretty big things though.

1 hour ago, Damian666 said:

it even has TP, like cyrus...

clone maybe?

I was staff there once lol...

Well, it has TP system but also auto adding system for players who dont like or dont really know how to add tps..

Also I was admin on pco and main dev in last version of it.

Thats why we wanted to bring the tp system back,cause basically players that are helping the game are from PCO.

We made our little community and most of PCO  came.

12 hours ago, Maysoon said:

Looks pretty cool. Are there plans to add Gen 6 things when Gen 7 rolls around? Besides that I'll definitely hop on and give it a go.

I have gen 6 database but it needs some work so it will be available later.

On 2016-07-09 at 8:09 PM, gaveitatry said:

Exactly this,

try being consistent in artstyle when making a game

i learnt it the hard way :(

A bunch of updates for today.

Pretty much the game is done.Into the testing phase now.

Added new:

Evolutions

Battle System is finished and bug free

Move learning after level up

Move learning in roster(Double click on move if you are same level as move level)

Type modifiers

Nature boosts

Some bug fixes.

Update:

Pokemon item drops

Cave flash light

New quests

Flashlight:vkkpkFW.png

We are working hard to bring the game.

Only thing left to do is to code the AI for wild pokemons(Gyms will have custom made one).It should not take long.

Have a good day.