Ariel

Real life photos

2 hours ago, Giligis said:

You should be smart enough to spell my name right! D:

I did, you just don't know it yet.

That's how I look after work, and giant allergy making me white as snow-flake.

Also yes, that's gayest picture I have of myself. I just opened camera to take pic of my dogs and realized I look Edward from Twilight-alike so I decided I'm keeping it x D

Also LIVE REAL LIFE PHOTO THREAD LIIIVEEEEEEE

vampire.jpg

1 hour ago, Draken said:

My profile pic is also my RL pic, took another real quick while im sitting here. dont ask about the shirt i need to do laundry lol.

Snapshot_20170521.jpg

I saw a dude walking down the street in a christmas shirt the other day. You're not alone i guess :P

That's me on the right on the right, the other person on the left is Yoshida director and producer of Final Fantasy XIV. 2nd time I've met him. I was in the queue for him and I noticed he was wearing mogslippers. I was with a group of friends an when I noticed this I had my mog slippers back at the hotel!! D:  So what would any fan do? simple, run back to the hotel which was a good 10 min run that's for sure! My friends thought I was stupid to run off as I might have missed him but lo and behold I got the best pic of the night.

D.D

me and yoshida Mogslipers!.jpg