Ascension Hall of Fame!

jcsnider

We've received 2 recent donations from unknown email addresses/names. Feel free to send me a PM anytime and let me know who you are if you do not wish to remain anonymous.  Regardless, thanks for the support everyone we really appreciate it!

Someone new donated today... I have no idea who you are or if you have an account here. I'd like to say thanks, stranger, and feel free to PM me if you would like access to the benefits of donating here. (Hall of Fame recognition, Contributor user group, etc)

On 04/07/2016 at 2:59 AM, jcsnider said:

We've received 2 recent donations from unknown email addresses/names. Feel free to send me a PM anytime and let me know who you are if you do not wish to remain anonymous.  Regardless, thanks for the support everyone we really appreciate it!

whoops just read the comment edited ill pm you one was me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Can I make a suggestion? Tho not sure how this will be received, but if all possible I'd like to nominate we in some way @Dr.House to the AHF. A valued member of the community that will be missed that I'm sure would of loved to see this engine and community and what it will become on top of what it already has become.

I think House can serve as a reminder how precious life can really be as well as how important, to many of us, this community really is.... Idk, it was just a random thought before work.