Intersect Beta 3.1 Released!

984549685492.png

Intersect Beta 3.1 Released!

March 26th 2017

News/Updates

This is simply a hotfix release. We have fixed a lot of problems with the Beta 3 launch and want you all to use Beta 3 as bug free as possible while we develop Beta 4.

With that being said we do have a few big updates, for example @Kibbelz has implemented two new autotile options.

05df1fb15560f40f2036212e5b04b817.png

And pathfinding has been both fixed and optimized so npcs no longer pause whenever their target moves while in pursuit. 

Download

Users using Beta 3 OR wanting a clean install can grab the download here.

Beta 3 Users: Simply overwrite your files with those in the Beta 3.1 download.  You should delete the language directories in the Client and Editor/Resources folder and Server/Resources folder for the new strings and language fixes.

As always, feel free to post comments and questions below!

22 minutes ago, Refur said:

I realized that the auto-rotate option of projectile displays the animation upside down of how i knew it, did you change the sense  or it's a bug?

The angles were all off by 180 degrees before, so no, what you were used to was the bug.

1 hour ago, PhenomenalDev said:

Does this fix crafting?

If by "fix crafting" you are referring to craft benches freezing at the end, then no. I just fixed that and it's sitting in the repo waiting for JC.

• 4 weeks later...