Phasing out Beta 6.0!

a4727b61d3221e25d4960d124f383986.png

Phasing out Beta 6.0!

3/28/2020

At this point in time we feel as if Beta 6.1 is equally stable or more stable than Beta 6.0.

Beta 6.0 is now officially phased out and further development builds will be released as Beta 6.2.

If you are still using Beta 6.0 it is time to upgrade to the latest version of Beta 6.1 by downloading the Upgrade package and following the instructions within.

Currently there are no differences between Beta 6.1 and Beta 6.2 so it doesn't matter which version you are using.

Going forward Beta 6.1 will only receive bug fixes and performance tweaks, while Beta 6.2 will start to receive other small enhancements and quality of life changes.

This was one of our final steps towards being ready for an open source release-- it's just around the corner now!

2 hours ago, Whitespirits said:

Exciting after all these years, I hope to see tutorials like back in the day popping up 👍

I would love to do a huge tutorial series on Intersect but I feel like there is still more I need to learn first.

Great News! If someone wants to develop this functions together will be awesome:

- 8 directions movement

- Click and go movement

- Instances

- WAR for Castles or Islands (something like Ragnarok War of Emperium system)

- Auction House

- Minimap

- Floors (some way to make caves and underground floors)

14 minutes ago, Yanz said:

Great News! If someone wants to develop this functions together will be awesome:

- 8 directions movement

- Click and go movement

- Instances

- WAR for Castles or Islands (something like Ragnarok War of Emperium system)

- Auction House

- Minimap

- Floors (some way to make caves and underground floors)

You make it

Just now, Beefy Kasplant said:

You make it

If someone have interesting in the same functions we can make a group in Slack and develop it together, for everyone, that`s what I meant.

5 minutes ago, Yanz said:

If someone have interesting in the same functions we can make a group in Slack and develop it together, for everyone, that`s what I meant.

Interested af but I'll wait to read source first and see how it works, I'll look around in old open source engines, I'm pretty sure one of them has at least mini map function so I'll try to translate it to C# and then add it to Intersect Source