Best member nominee poll

Oddly

Who has the biggest "epeen"? DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF.  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the biggest "epeen"?

• Crest
    • Panda
    • Damian666
    • Marsh/Goosius/Mighty Professional
    • Beefy Kasplant
    • George
    • Gibbbbbbbbbier
    • Skyward River
    • Agoraphobic
    • Zetasis
    • Shilo
    • General Awesome
    • Gwen. Because she said we're lucky she's not in the running.
    • SCTrav Because he's pissed that he wasn't in the poll

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/16/2018 at 10:06 PM

Please, ReadTheFuckingPost

We are comparing our epeens in the shoutbox and have determined that there is no number that specifies the most reputable members on the forum (some claim the reputation system isn't accurate, some argue page views isn't accurate, some argue that content count isn't accurate). So here we are, with the "who has the biggest epeen poll". Take a vote on the member you believe to have the best reputation in the community. You may vote for anyone except for jcsnider (for obvious reason). I can only make a static number of choices in the poll, so if you have name to add to the poll, reply that name, and ill add it to the poll.

Members may NOT vote for themselves.

The starting nominee list is based on people i see actively in the shoutbox who are contributor or greater. Sorry if i forgot anyone.

Top 10 from this list will move to a final poll where they will be the only 10 allowed to be voted on

HAHA! I had to look up what "epeen" meant. I'm honored that I am on the list when I feel like i'm a nobody on these forums. I am not as active and haven't contributed as much as I want to yet. Hopefully I will get the time to dig deeper into Intersect and then contribute properly.

11 minutes ago, Shilo said:

HAHA! I had to look up what "epeen" meant. I'm honored that I am on the list when I feel like i'm a nobody on these forums. I am not as active and haven't contributed as much as I want to yet. Hopefully I will get the time to dig deeper into Intersect and then contribute properly.

Self mutilation is often a sign of insanity. How strange.

Just now, panda said:

I just appreciate how neither I nor Damian have any legitimate votes :4_joy:

You have one from kasplant. You can't run from his love.

Damian said if someone votes for him and fucks up his 666 he's giving them a warning.

Can someone please vote for Damian for me?

Just now, Crest said:

You have one from kasplant. You can't run from his love.

Damian said if someone votes for him and fucks up his 666 he's giving them a warning.

Can someone please vote for Damian for me?

He didn't actually vote for me though, his vote is apparently still on himself. ;)