Playable Ulna Online

moscano

Hello everyone, I'm creating my game on the Intersect Engine platform

About the Game

Ulna Online is a free multiplayer game (MMORPG) developed by Moscano Produção. It started to be created in 2017. In it, players can develop the skills of their characters, search for treasures, solve puzzles and explore areas such as cities, dungeons, forests, deserts, islands, beaches, mines, etc. The characters can fight fights with each other or with creatures, such as monsters, dragons, demons, using weapons and spells. When starting the game, your avatar starts on the island of Corbie, an island that every player must pass through to develop skills necessary for progress and survival on the other maps in the game. When the player reaches Corbie's last map, he can optionally choose his vocation and leave the island. In Cayman, the player becomes familiar with the game and learns many things about the world of Ulna Online, such as magic, equipment and etc.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1529860/Ulna_Online/

World Map

feb3339fa04bf86c2e74f02d27b6e3d6.png

Cayman City

b4b162b0c4e4af2131cb7988f13010a4.png

Class

c99cea04522c4e45156fdbae58e6d84d.png

Gui

37fc8e668bfd587dfccffbffaf2516e6.png

Vídeo

8 minutes ago, Joyce said:

Não posso deixar de notar que você copiou / colou o mesmo mapa para criar o mundo inteiro e depois adicionou algumas estruturas para ele.

Isso é algo que você fez para preenchê-lo rapidamente ou pretende ser assim?

I'm doing the solo game so I'm not doing the detailed map, in the future I'll sort the map.

21 minutes ago, jcsnider said:

Os arquivos de linguagem de seu cliente e servidor são passíveis de namoro. É por isso que você está vendo todo o texto com // section / id. Exclua tudo em Cliente / Recursos / Idiomas e Servidor / Recursos / idiomas para corrigir isso.

okay I'll do it

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm creating the online ulna game, so far I'm creating the game myself, and I'm kind of discouraged in creating the game myself, I wanted to know if there is any Brazilian interested in creating the game with me, the game to level up and create things until lv 80+ . I used google translator to write this :p

1 hora atrás, Niko disse:

Parece que tudo é muito quadrado, todas as áreas principais.

yes, it's like I said, I'm playing the game on my own, it's my first game, and I'm giving priority to the gameplay, when you have more people in the team, go to sort the animations of the spells, map details, change some npc etc. What I'm doing in the game is to balance the xp, items, damage, defense, etc. I plan to do this until level 150. After that, if I'm still alone, I'll get the map. I tested the game online had 84 registration but only gave 15 people onine the server gave error, but people liked the style a lot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Damian666 Sorry dude. didn`t read the rule about language, as I saw that author was Brazilian I naturally wrote in Portuguese... I just translated it...

Just wanna congrats you, bro, about all the things that you placed til now in your game, is one of the few that we can find on this forum that is currently playable.

2 things bothered me a little, hope you understand as a constructive feedback:

1: Elf just seems to be misplaced on your set of classes, It is commonly used as race, not a class. Mabe, you should review your class set and change Elf by some other classic proficiency class like others that you use or change all the set of classes to be more coherent. For example (using Tolkien's universe races to implicit relate to proficiency/skill sets) you could have {Elf, Human, Dwarf, Maiar} as classes instead of {Elf, Assassin, Warrior, Sorcerer}.

2: Initial gameplay at beginners/tutorial island seems to be a little unbalanced as you take levels and distribute your attribute points and it doesn't scale with your weapons. You pass through the five initial levels causing the same damage and having same challenge to confront stronger creatures as at level 1, just the amount of life points change a little and helps to fight the stringer creatures. It may be a little frustrating to beginners and usually, mmos do the opposite, increasing lower level faster and doing more advantages at initial levels and the "power jumps" becomes less visible as you evolve. I saw that you have a big influence of Tibia but even on Tibia (old and good sandbox Tibia before tutorial introductions), you could experiment the difference fighting level 1 or 2 and so on as you change equipment sets even without getting level...

wish you all the best and I hope you continue motivated to improve and grow your project...

Edited by areisyus

1 hour ago, areisyus said:

Kra, em primeiro lugar, parabéns por tudo que você conseguiu fazer até agora, você colocou bastante conteúdo e é um dos poucos trabalhos que encontramos no forum q é realmente jogável.

2 coisas me incomodaram bastante, vou mencionar aqui com o intuito de ajudar a melhorar espero que você leve numa boa:

1: Elfo como classe de personagem não faz sentido algum nesse conjunto de classes. Elfo é um conceito bem difundido na literatura e no RPG como uma RAÇA e não faz sentido ter uma combinação {guerreiro, elfo, bruxo...} se fosse algo tipo {elfo, anão, maiar...} (usei um exemplo claramente relacionado à literatura de tolkien somente para ilustrar).  Neste exemplo todo o conjunto são raças então você criaria um contexo onde implícitamente as classes de proeficiência/perícia seriam direcionadas para as raças específicas embora ainda seja estranho para jogadores tradicionais de roleplay acaba tendo alguma coerência, da forma como está, ao menos para mim, não faz sentido ter 3 classes clássicas e uma raça pra escolher como classe. (Chame de arqueiro, Ranger ou alguma outra classe que assim como as outras que escolheu seja tradicional ou crie todo um conjunto próprio mas que seja coerente)

2: Simplesmente não da pra perceber que você está  evoluindo na ilha inicial, você pega lvl e não muda nada mesmo distribuindo os pontos de skill me pareceu que as armas não escalam e a dificuldade para continuar evoluindo os primeiros níveis continua a mesma... Isso é o oposto de todos os mmos q eu lembro no momento de cabeça. Normalmente os primeiros níveis são mais rápidos de alcançar e onde você nota rapidamente a diferença de um nível para outro e depois vai se tornando mais distante os "saltos de poder". Uma das pouca exceções que lembro agora é o Tíbia em sua origem (antes de criarem os tutoriais) que judiava bastante dos iniciantes por largá-los sem informação nenhuma a mercê de entrar em um bueiro sem se preparar e acabar sendo emboscado, morrendo para ratos. Da pra notar em alguns momentos que o Tíbia foi uma forte inspiração para Ulna, inclusive no nome, porém vale ressaltar que mesmo no tíbia antigo era possível notar uma boa diferença no nível de dificuldade quando você trocava o equipamento e ia pegando os níveis iniciais.

No mais espero que você tenha persistência para continuar trabalhando e melhorando q que consiga criar um jogo legal conforme for evoluíndo.

Thanks for the comment. the game is based on Tibia, Mu and Albion.

1- The elf class is imitation of the MU, the game is a bit tricky even to understand. to do 2 type of elf, damage based on strength and damage based on defense.

2 - The initial island, do not scale the damage, is similar to Tibia, on this island you are obliged to be alone until level 5 after you can leave, what will make you strong on the initial island is your livel and weapons. when you leave the initial island, your level will reset, goes on with the points gained, life and items ... example. if you leave the initial island at level 5, you will have 120 blood, 5 points to distribute. if you leave the initial island at level 15, you will have 220 blood, 15 points to distribute. After you leave the island you will have a class and you will be level 1 and points will escalate, every 1 point on power or on power increases 1 damage, and each point is important to use weapons or armor.