Work Stations

Oddly

@PhenomenalDev I mainly only use the far left TV when I'm streaming so I can keep my tweetdeck/spotify/obs on it and not show that stuff on stream. Most of the time its turned off. The small monitor in the middle of the two TVs is plugged into my macbook and used for work things that I don't really want on my main PC.

11 hours ago, PhenomenalDev said:

@Jimmy JumpDrive Bro I just use a laptop in bed ???

@Ertzel Why does everyone use multiple monitors? :P

How do you survive with 1monitor? I usually have me IDE open on the left and on monitor two I usually have a web browser for reading documentation and searching up references. My laptop screen or third monitor usually just has Agd or Spotify open, but now I have my second laptop so I basically leave my.servers terminal open to watch for bugs

Desk is actually an old dresser that I converted to a desk. Dresser is about as old as me. Literally. They got it for me before I was born. This is it somewhat clean :P paints peeling, nothing special, but I'm not stuck in the one screen Stone Age!! I present to you the usually dirty and old work space: 

0ba2df635716f0c34f562a17e52e30b0.png

2 hours ago, DudeItsCorey said:

Desk is actually an old dresser that I converted to a desk. Dresser is about as old as me. Literally. They got it for me before I was born. This is it somewhat clean :P paints peeling, nothing special, but I'm not stuck in the one screen Stone Age!! I present to you the usually dirty and old work space: 

0ba2df635716f0c34f562a17e52e30b0.png

Corey Left handed confirmed

10 minutes ago, Jimmy JumpDrive said:

Corey Left handed confirmed

Lol actually funny story. My dad is left handed and as a kid I never moved the mouse, so I play both lefty and righty depending on the game, I write with my right hand :P

12 hours ago, Ambard said:

So many screens!

28122a4ef968487b47b04a6b6c004d70.jpg

It looks like you had some crap laptop and crap monitors laying around so you through them all on your desk in the messiest way trying to show off. Clean your workspace.

35 minutes ago, PhenomenalDev said:

@Jimmy JumpDrive A ) Wrong threw ;P

B ) Lmao it's pretty clean if he uses all those monitors as he just has a remote, a keyboard and some paper

C ) Why are you being so hostile? xD

was that hostile? didn't notice. I don't know his desk is a mess with no order. it's bugging me.