PHP IntersectCMS (Open Source)

Lathelmar

On 5/29/2020 at 1:58 PM, Hitz said:

I followed all the steps on my host and ended up getting like this, any idea why?

Register, login, server status works fine!

i also have the same error, how do you resolve it?

*EDIT* i copy the # in the hosts file in system32 that was the problem

Edited by Dagobah
i found the error myself

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am getting error

[Wed Nov 25 18:53:13.528137 2020] [php7:error] [pid 65685]
 [client 10.10.10.4:48546] PHP Fatal error:
 Uncaught RuntimeException: Route collector cache file directory `/var/www/html/cache` is not writable
 in /var/www/html/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Routing/RouteCollector.php:172
\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/public/index.php(54):
Slim\\Routing\\RouteCollector->setCacheFile('/var/www/html/c...')\n#1 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/html/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Routing/RouteCollector.php on line 172

I have permission 777 on /cache/

What is the proper file permissions for the directory structure?

My domain is just blank and not rendering anything: http://www.argilus.tk/

38 minutes ago, Argilus said:

I am getting error

I have permission 777 on /cache/

What is the proper file permissions for the directory structure?

My domain is just blank and not rendering anything: http://www.argilus.tk/

Hahahaha this was a bitch to set up but I just set it up today. I'll rewrite a guide for Ubuntu since the creator did not create the best guide...

35 minutes ago, Scaly said:

Hahahaha this was a bitch to set up but I just set it up today. I'll rewrite a guide for Ubuntu since the creator did not create the best guide...

Please DM me. Just a rough guide is good, i'm pretty familiar with linucks.

2 hours ago, Argilus said:

Did you make some updates? I am still getting an error. Nothing has been changed.

What error also that guy is not the developer of this. The developers are two guys that aren’t involved in the community anymore.

34 minutes ago, Scaly said:

What error also that guy is not the developer of this. The developers are two guys that aren’t involved in the community anymore.

Uncaught RuntimeException: Route collector cache file directory `/var/www/html/cache` is not writable
Slim\\Routing\\RouteCollector->setCacheFile('/var/www/html/c...')\n#1 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/html/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Routing/RouteCollector.php on line 172

35 minutes ago, Scaly said:

If you tell me how to get it running so i can test it out, I might be able to pull some of the API code from here and integrate it into a better package.

However, I don't want to debug general config files at the moment that are missing from the guide. I simply do not know whjat the proper file permissions are.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2020 at 12:00 AM, Argilus said:

create cache folder manually

• Kibbelz pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 5/23/2020 at 4:46 PM, Lathelmar said:

Thanks !

To summarize the installation :

1. Download Xampp
  2. Start Xampp, and start Apache/Mysql
  3. Download the repository (https://bitbucket.org/ramlethalss/intersectcms/downloads/)
  4. Unzip the file content to a folder in htdocs (Xampp\htdocs\IntersectCMS for example)
  5. Open Xampp\apache\conf\extra\httpd-vhosts.conf
  6. Add this :
      <VirtualHost *:80>
      DocumentRoot "C:/xampp/htdocs/IntersectCMS/public"
      ServerName IntersectCMS.localhost
      <Directory "C:/xampp/htdocs/IntersectCMS/public">
      </Directory>
      </VirtualHost>
    2. Customize DocumentRoot and Directory to your xampp IntersectCMS public directory
    3. ServerName could be everything you want if your website is local (like MyGame.local or MyMMORPG.localhost...)
  7. Restart Apache
  8. Open C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\host file
  9. Add this at the end :
      127.0.0.1      IntersectCMS.localhost
    2. Replace IntersectCMS.localhost by your ServerName
    3. If you can't save the file, close it, copy it on your desk, edit it again, save, and copy it again to your etc folder
  10. On Xampp Control panel, clic on Admin button, on the MySQL line
  11. Create a new database
  12. Execute the cms_database.sql, and then the patch_1.sql
  13. Open the table cms_settings
    1. Edit base_url, api_username, api_password, and api_server to your needs
  14. Open Xampp\htdocs\IntersectCMS\App\Controllers\Preferences.php
    1. Replace the DB settings by yours
  15. Voilà !

I got this error, following all the instructions, anyway to solve it?

Spoiler

Slim Application Error

The application could not run because of the following error:

Details

Type: ParseError

Code: 0

Message: syntax error, unexpected namespaced name "implements\IteratorAggregate", expecting "{"

File: C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\OODBBean.php

Line: 33

Trace

#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\composer\ClassLoader.php(322): Composer\Autoload\includeFile('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Repository.php(402): Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass('RedBeanPHP\\OODB...') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Repository\Fluid.php(289): RedBeanPHP\Repository->dispense('cms_news') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Repository.php(629): RedBeanPHP\Repository\Fluid->load('cms_news', '1') #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Repository.php(448): RedBeanPHP\Repository->convertToBeans('cms_news', Array) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\OODB.php(333): RedBeanPHP\Repository->find('cms_news', Array, 'ORDER BY date D...', Array) #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Finder.php(199): RedBeanPHP\OODB->find('cms_news', Array, 'ORDER BY date D...', Array) #7 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Facade.php(1010): RedBeanPHP\Finder->find('cms_news', 'ORDER BY date D...', Array) #8 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\application\App\Controllers\HomeController.php(41): RedBeanPHP\Facade::findAll('cms_news', 'ORDER BY date D...') #9 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\Handlers\Strategies\RequestResponse.php(43): App\Controllers\HomeController->home(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Nyholm\Psr7\Response), Array) #10 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\Routing\Route.php(381): Slim\Handlers\Strategies\RequestResponse->__invoke(Array, Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Nyholm\Psr7\Response), Array) #11 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher.php(81): Slim\Routing\Route->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #12 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher.php(81): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #13 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\Routing\Route.php(341): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #14 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\Routing\RouteRunner.php(84): Slim\Routing\Route->run(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #15 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware.php(60): Slim\Routing\RouteRunner->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #16 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher.php(140): Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware->process(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Slim\Routing\RouteRunner)) #17 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\twig-view\src\TwigMiddleware.php(125): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #18 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher.php(140): Slim\Views\TwigMiddleware->process(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous)) #19 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\Middleware\ErrorMiddleware.php(107): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #20 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher.php(140): Slim\Middleware\ErrorMiddleware->process(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous)) #21 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher.php(81): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #22 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\App.php(215): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #23 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\App.php(199): Slim\App->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #24 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\public\index.php(179): Slim\App->run() #25 {main}

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 11:51 PM, Kamus said:

I got this error, following all the instructions, anyway to solve it?

Hide contents

Slim Application Error

The application could not run because of the following error:

Details

Type: ParseError

Code: 0

Message: syntax error, unexpected namespaced name "implements\IteratorAggregate", expecting "{"

File: C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\OODBBean.php

Line: 33

Trace

#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\composer\ClassLoader.php(322): Composer\Autoload\includeFile('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Repository.php(402): Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass('RedBeanPHP\\OODB...') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Repository\Fluid.php(289): RedBeanPHP\Repository->dispense('cms_news') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Repository.php(629): RedBeanPHP\Repository\Fluid->load('cms_news', '1') #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Repository.php(448): RedBeanPHP\Repository->convertToBeans('cms_news', Array) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\OODB.php(333): RedBeanPHP\Repository->find('cms_news', Array, 'ORDER BY date D...', Array) #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Finder.php(199): RedBeanPHP\OODB->find('cms_news', Array, 'ORDER BY date D...', Array) #7 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Facade.php(1010): RedBeanPHP\Finder->find('cms_news', 'ORDER BY date D...', Array) #8 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\application\App\Controllers\HomeController.php(41): RedBeanPHP\Facade::findAll('cms_news', 'ORDER BY date D...') #9 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\Handlers\Strategies\RequestResponse.php(43): App\Controllers\HomeController->home(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Nyholm\Psr7\Response), Array) #10 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\Routing\Route.php(381): Slim\Handlers\Strategies\RequestResponse->__invoke(Array, Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Nyholm\Psr7\Response), Array) #11 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher.php(81): Slim\Routing\Route->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #12 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher.php(81): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #13 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\Routing\Route.php(341): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #14 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\Routing\RouteRunner.php(84): Slim\Routing\Route->run(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #15 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware.php(60): Slim\Routing\RouteRunner->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #16 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher.php(140): Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware->process(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Slim\Routing\RouteRunner)) #17 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\twig-view\src\TwigMiddleware.php(125): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #18 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher.php(140): Slim\Views\TwigMiddleware->process(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous)) #19 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\Middleware\ErrorMiddleware.php(107): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #20 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher.php(140): Slim\Middleware\ErrorMiddleware->process(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous)) #21 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher.php(81): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #22 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\App.php(215): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #23 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\App.php(199): Slim\App->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #24 C:\xampp\htdocs\InmortalTower\public\index.php(179): Slim\App->run() #25 {main}

I got the same error, any solutions?

edit:

found that php version 8.0 seems to cause the problem. Changed php version to 7.2 seemed to fix the problem.

Edited by Worldofjimmy
found possible solution

1 hour ago, Worldofjimmy said:

edit:

found that php version 8.0 seems to cause the problem. Changed php version to 7.2 seemed to fix the problem.

Where and how i can change/download that version? (idk how to do that)

On 3/10/2021 at 10:14 PM, Kamus said:

Where and how i can change/download that version? (idk how to do that)

Im have cpanel for my web hosting where it allows me to switch php version. If you have the same then you just need to google "cpanel change php version".

Im getting Api error on the CMSwebsite and don't really know what is wrong. I can make post requests via Postman via local and external IP successfully.

In CMS database settings, should the api_password be the plain password? or sha256?

Should API_server be the IP? http:// and the same IP that I access for the API?

f36fe4ec39e2332b97a3b06351a79bc3.png