PHP IntersectCMS (Open Source)

Lathelmar

This is really cool, I'm not sure if you have ever seen world of Warcraft CMS for private servers but they have a way of clicking an exe that runs a server from your machine and puts the website live that way to your ip address. I think having this option  would be incredible 👍

On 5/23/2020 at 11:42 PM, Superspyi said:

After working with it for a bit I finally got it up and running and connected to my server.  Able to login and see server status and everything!  Last thing I need to ask hopefully is the account I'm logging in with does not have Admin access to the web page so I do not have the admin panel.  Is there something I'm supposed to change to get that access?  

**EDIT** figured it out didn't realize I just needed to edit the admin ID in the database.  All is working very well!

Glad to see that everything is okey now, sorry for the delay, I have been a bit busy these days.

18 hours ago, BrunoWrier said:

can you or someone make a video? will help a lot!

Err, to be honest I don't think that i'll have time to create a video tutorial (+ I don't speak english lmao); but if one of you guys could do it, it would be perfect !

15 hours ago, Celtos said:

the bad thing is that this form of payment is only accepted in EUR, and the language keeps changing to French. This makes it kind of bad for players who have been buying something. :(

I know, as I'm from EU, it was the fastest way for me to do a payment system. If you know some kind of similar platform I'll look into it !
For those who want PayPal directly integrated, it's a bigger work, and as it's a free project, I don't really think that I'll going to dev something like that for now. Maybe in the future...

11 hours ago, BabyLoves said:

Hello Lathelmar!

Thanks for amazing free system!! Thanks so much!

In EN and FR the input text are empty... I needed look on database for discovery what is... 

Could be a troubles for someone...

168bbffcf3add59cef98277ed8f724fc.png

So i sharing a patch for fix it 

PATCH LINK:

https://www.ascensiongamedev.com/resources/filehost/f6c4bb6ec263d0828248337de5d2a837.rar

TO INSTALL:

Import the SQL file in your cms db

7c021bc34b58531fd6f407663c2b38ff.png

Did you executed the patch_1.sql too ?

This lines should be added by the patch :

5bfbc43310f71874caa30e543d6de39e.png

8 hours ago, Whitespirits said:

This is really cool, I'm not sure if you have ever seen world of Warcraft CMS for private servers but they have a way of clicking an exe that runs a server from your machine and puts the website live that way to your ip address. I think having this option  would be incredible 👍

I don't really see the point of giving you an apache/mysql soft as it all depends on everyone preferences. It sounds a bit wrong for me... Managing an MMO website should be a bit more difficult that just starting an exe...! But maybe I didn't fully understand your request, so sorry

how can i register my domain?

and remove this message? https://prnt.sc/sqgaol

https://prnt.sc/sqgifb

When i try to add 3rd news . have this issue...

Slim Application Error

The application could not run because of the following error:

Details

Type: RedBeanPHP\RedException\SQL

Code: 0

Message: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'

File: /home1/thecel23/vendor/gabordemooij/redbean/RedBeanPHP/Driver/RPDO.php

Line: 194

Trace

#0 /home1/thecel23/vendor/gabordemooij/redbean/RedBeanPHP/Driver/RPDO.php(546): RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO->runQuery('INSERT INTO cms...', Array) #1 /home1/thecel23/vendor/gabordemooij/redbean/RedBeanPHP/Adapter/DBAdapter.php(107): RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO->Execute('INSERT INTO cms...', Array) #2 /home1/thecel23/vendor/gabordemooij/redbean/RedBeanPHP/Facade.php(158): RedBeanPHP\Adapter\DBAdapter->exec('INSERT INTO cms...', Array) #3 /home1/thecel23/vendor/gabordemooij/redbean/RedBeanPHP/Facade.php(1208): RedBeanPHP\Facade::query('exec', 'INSERT INTO cms...', Array) #4 /home1/thecel23/application/App/Controllers/AdminController.php(56): RedBeanPHP\Facade::exec('INSERT INTO cms...', Array) #5 /home1/thecel23/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Handlers/Strategies/RequestResponse.php(43): App\Controllers\AdminController->news_add(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Nyholm\Psr7\Response), Array) #6 /home1/thecel23/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Routing/Route.php(381): Slim\Handlers\Strategies\RequestResponse->__invoke(Array, Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Nyholm\Psr7\Response), Array) #7 /home1/thecel23/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(81): Slim\Routing\Route->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #8 /home1/thecel23/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(81): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #9 /home1/thecel23/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Routing/Route.php(341): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #10 /home1/thecel23/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Routing/RouteRunner.php(84): Slim\Routing\Route->run(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #11 /home1/thecel23/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/RoutingMiddleware.php(60): Slim\Routing\RouteRunner->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #12 /home1/thecel23/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(140): Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware->process(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Slim\Routing\RouteRunner)) #13 /home1/thecel23/vendor/slim/twig-view/src/TwigMiddleware.php(125): class@anonymous->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #14 /home1/thecel23/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(140): Slim\Views\TwigMiddleware->process(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(class@anonymous)) #15 /home1/thecel23/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/ErrorMiddleware.php(107): class@anonymous->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #16 /home1/thecel23/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(140): Slim\Middleware\ErrorMiddleware->process(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(class@anonymous)) #17 /home1/thecel23/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(81): class@anonymous->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #18 /home1/thecel23/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(215): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #19 /home1/thecel23/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(199): Slim\App->handle(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #20 /home1/thecel23/public_html/index.php(179): Slim\App->run() #21 {main}

On 5/29/2020 at 2:22 PM, Lathelmar said:

Glad to see that everything is okey now, sorry for the delay, I have been a bit busy these days.

Err, to be honest I don't think that i'll have time to create a video tutorial (+ I don't speak english lmao); but if one of you guys could do it, it would be perfect !

I know, as I'm from EU, it was the fastest way for me to do a payment system. If you know some kind of similar platform I'll look into it !
For those who want PayPal directly integrated, it's a bigger work, and as it's a free project, I don't really think that I'll going to dev something like that for now. Maybe in the future...

Did you executed the patch_1.sql too ?

This lines should be added by the patch :

5bfbc43310f71874caa30e543d6de39e.png

I don't really see the point of giving you an apache/mysql soft as it all depends on everyone preferences. It sounds a bit wrong for me... Managing an MMO website should be a bit more difficult that just starting an exe...! But maybe I didn't fully understand your request, so sorry

If you just make a video of your screen, step by step (installing everything), will help a lot... Pls save me lol 

On 5/29/2020 at 8:58 PM, Hitz said:

I followed all the steps on my host and ended up getting like this, any idea why?

Register, login, server status works fine!

My site works fine, but I have absolutely no idea how to configure cms_setting in the database, will you say how you did it?

#edit nevermind, i know how work API now.. XD

On 5/29/2020 at 3:58 PM, Hitz said:

I followed all the steps on my host and ended up getting like this, any idea why?

Register, login, server status works fine!

Fixed!

I was wondering if there's any way to create pages that doesn't show on game or wiki category...

Edit: Finally I managed to make everything work 100% and made some changes to the layout

Home

a559b1729c7dc03b491cc2ba2f2497aa.png

Register and Login

f68fcd04e8d361d75bbf88c5385d374d.png

On 5/29/2020 at 9:11 PM, BabyLoves said:

Yeah, i executed but some lines have not added for some reason...

But, thanks again!

No problem, glad to hear that everything is fine now !

On 5/30/2020 at 5:47 AM, Celtos said:

how can i register my domain?

and remove this message? https://prnt.sc/sqgaol

https://prnt.sc/sqgifb

When i try to add 3rd news . have this issue...

For now, it's a bit complex if you want to register your domain to https://www.tiny.cloud/, I think think I'll try to simplify everything and write a little HowTo !

For the news, maybe have you deleted a news from the database directly ? To fix it, you can empty the cms_news table, or maybe delete the 'id' column and recreate it (id, int 11, auto increment, primary key).

On 5/30/2020 at 7:50 PM, mrpalladice said:

Can anyone explain me how to use the API key to configure cms with the server? For me it's black magic. : /

Everything you need to know about Intersect API is in "Intersect Folder\Server\resources\config\api.config.json" file !

EDIT: My bad, I didn't see that everything was and running now haha

On 6/1/2020 at 7:17 AM, Hitz said:

Fixed!

I was wondering if there's any way to create pages that doesn't show on game or wiki category...

Edit: Finally I managed to make everything work 100% and made some changes to the layout

Glad to see everything is working. 

I'll add a feature to hide pages soon !

9 hours ago, Lathelmar said:

No problem, glad to hear that everything is fine now !

For now, it's a bit complex if you want to register your domain to https://www.tiny.cloud/, I think think I'll try to simplify everything and write a little HowTo !

For the news, maybe have you deleted a news from the database directly ? To fix it, you can empty the cms_news table, or maybe delete the 'id' column and recreate it (id, int 11, auto increment, primary key).

Everything you need to know about Intersect API is in "Intersect Folder\Server\resources\config\api.config.json" file !

EDIT: My bad, I didn't see that everything was and running now haha

Glad to see everything is working. 

I'll add a feature to hide pages soon !

the auto increment was disabled on column... fixed :D

and about tiny...

https://ascensiongamedev.com/resources/filehost/394a6884e0bcc031a8854fc134428aaa.png

you need to copy /items folder from your game files and copy on  assets/general/gamedata of the website

EX:  assets/general/gamedata/items/ITEM.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hello friends, i'm trying to install the cms in my hosting but i'm having trouble in this point: "Point your virtual host document root to the CMS public/ directory. (Virtual host is the mandatory way to access to your project. If you try to access directly from the container folder you will encounter an error) (Moar simple: search google "point virtual host apache"))

i don't know if i need a VPS or a Hosting with cPanel is enough

When the step says: "Point your virtual host document root to the CMS public/ directory." that means that i have to make a subdomain pointing to the public CMS? or can you guys explain me what i have to do?

Thanks a lot

52 minutes ago, Archimago said:

Hello friends, i'm trying to install the cms in my hosting but i'm having trouble in this point: "Point your virtual host document root to the CMS public/ directory. (Virtual host is the mandatory way to access to your project. If you try to access directly from the container folder you will encounter an error) (Moar simple: search google "point virtual host apache"))

When the step says: "Point your virtual host document root to the CMS public/ directory." that means that i have to make a subdomain pointing to the public CMS? or can you guys explain me what i have to do?

Thanks a lot

man, I think he abandoned the project, he doesn't respond to feedbacks, bugs, I gave up trying to help, but the guy doesn't show any sign of life

1 hour ago, Archimago said:

Thanks a lot

A more complete tutorial with Xampp can be found on the link below:

Go to Installation tutorial with Xampp

On 6/9/2020 at 9:35 PM, Celtos said:

I found a bug.
If the game server is offline the site does not load, it is in an infinite loading

Yup, that's the point of using Intersect API, no server = no API, so no data. But I'll try to add a cache system to prevent this.

11 hours ago, Archimago said:

Thanks a lot

A VPS is always better (you can use the same VPS as your game one), but I think maybe there is a way to do it with an .htaccess https://www.siteground.com/kb/how_to_change_my_document_root_folder_using_an_htaccess_file/

10 hours ago, Celtos said:

man, I think he abandoned the project, he doesn't respond to feedbacks, bugs, I gave up trying to help, but the guy doesn't show any sign of life

I've been quite busy lately with other projects; and as I said, adding PayPal gateway is not really my priority, maybe when i'll have more time.

Plus, most of you guys always found a solution, and get the CMS to work all by yourselves, so it's even better !

Moreover, I'm a bit more active on the french discord community. And promise, I'll try to make a little update in the next days.

9 hours ago, Lathelmar said:

I've been quite busy lately with other projects; and as I said, adding PayPal gateway is not really my priority, maybe when i'll have more time.

Plus, most of you guys always found a solution, and get the CMS to work all by yourselves, so it's even better !

Moreover, I'm a bit more active on the french discord community. And promise, I'll try to make a little update in the next days.

It doesn't have to be for paypal, it can be another payment channel that accepts other types of currencies, for example the dollar :)

• 5 weeks later...

I have installed in localhost using xampp the website and i can make use of it but can't connect to API. Any ideas? thanks

I can only run api using localhost, if I enter IP like 154.61.225.152 it doesnt start....

As u can see I am new here and doing my best to try to make it work, thanks in advance.

btw the username angel has apiroles as documentation said

6766a1f1fd6017282edf3faf9f58def4.png

1d8130b0d0dfcdcfe82e8eca82cf8ee9.png

You can see in your picture that the API is listening on port 8080 and your api_server is showing port 5400. They need to be the same, so either change it in the server config or on the cms.

3 minutes ago, Andical said:

I have installed in localhost using xampp the website and i can make use of it but can't connect to API. Any ideas? thanks

I can only run api using localhost, if I enter IP like 154.61.225.152 it doesnt start....

As u can see I am new here and doing my best to try to make it work, thanks in advance.

1d8130b0d0dfcdcfe82e8eca82cf8ee9.png

4 minutes ago, Smoot said:

You can see in your picture that the API is listening on port 8080 and your api_server is showing port 5400. They need to be the same, so either change it in the server config or on the cms.

Didnt expect a response that fast. Thank you SIR.

<3 THANKSS!

0047335257207c8ce263cdb940af812b.png

Hey, there's a patch, or one "easy" way to hide pages from menu? I want to create something like this:

Got this game pages: Patch Note, Patch1, Patch2, Patch3.

So I want to hide Patch"X" pages from menu and i'll create a button in the content on body of Patch List page with images to link this "sub" pages...

Thanks!