Working Discord Button Mod (Updated for 0.6.1.243)

jcsnider

Discord Button Mod

Description:

This mod allows you to add a button to your games's main menu. The button has it's own configurable ui file and when clicked will open a url that you define in your clients config.

Media:

Preview

Git Patch:

Download (v 1.1 - Current. based on 10d565f/0.6.1.243)

Download (v1.0 - Old, based on faedd06/0.6.1.239)

Setup:

Once the patch is installed, start your client in order for the new ui and configuration options to be generated.

After your client starts go ahead and close it and insert the url that you'd like to open within client/resources/config.json.

Add this image to your client/resources/gui folder and name it discord.png.

1d42b60f9de529e58d025ac304522777.png

You can configure the size and positioning of your discord button by modifying client/resources/gui/menu/discordbutton.json.

That's it, pretty simple! Please let me know if this ends up not working for any reason and I'll see what I can do to help out!

Help me pls. I dont understand how to install. I read doc and write git apply --check ****.patch. Where i can find patch name? Or i need copy that code and save as patch in... (where?) Sorry for my English

UPD. I did it. Thx for the patch!

3 hours ago, Evillione said:

Help me pls. I dont understand how to install. I read doc and write git apply --check ****.patch. Where i can find patch name? Or i need copy that code and save as patch in... (where?) Sorry for my English

UPD. I did it. Thx for the patch!

Help me with the answer :(

Ive this question too

I understand how it works, you must download the .PATCH file

Put it inside your GitHub \ Intersect-Engine folder

And then execute the commands on the site: D

Ive and error

Microsoft Windows [versão 10.0.18362.720]
(c) 2019 Microsoft Corporation. Todos os direitos reservados.

G:\Celtos Online\Intersect-Engine>git apply --check Discord.patch

G:\Celtos Online\Intersect-Engine>git am --signoff < Discord.patch
fatal: previous rebase directory .git/rebase-apply still exists but mbox given.

G:\Celtos Online\Intersect-Engine>

I got an error  "Error The task could not find "al.exe" in the location defined by the value SdkToolsPath "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Microsoft SDKs \ Windows \ v10.0A \ bin \ NETFX 4.8 Tools \" or the registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Microsoft SDKs \ NETFXSDK \ 4.8 \ WinSDK-NetFx40Tools-x86". Check that the SdkToolsPath property is set, that the tool exists in the appropriate processor location, under SdkToolsPath, and that the Microsoft Windows SDK is installed Intersect.Client " and another on the client" CS0006 Metadata file 'D: \ intersect project \ github \ Intersect-Engine \ build \ debug \ client \ Intersect Client.exe 'not found "

5 minutes ago, FR_Sky said:

I got an error  "Error The task could not find "al.exe" in the location defined by the value SdkToolsPath "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Microsoft SDKs \ Windows \ v10.0A \ bin \ NETFX 4.8 Tools \" or the registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Microsoft SDKs \ NETFXSDK \ 4.8 \ WinSDK-NetFx40Tools-x86". Check that the SdkToolsPath property is set, that the tool exists in the appropriate processor location, under SdkToolsPath, and that the Microsoft Windows SDK is installed Intersect.Client " and another on the client" CS0006 Metadata file 'D: \ intersect project \ github \ Intersect-Engine \ build \ debug \ client \ Intersect Client.exe 'not found "

Try to clean your solution and build it again.

Edit : and be sure you've not started a project (ex. Interesect.Client) when doing it

47 minutes ago, Shenmue said:

Essayez de nettoyer votre solution et de la reconstruire.

Modifier: et assurez-vous que vous n'avez pas commencé un projet (ex. Interesect.Client) lorsque vous le faites

I still have the same errors, thank you anyway for your answer ^^