Guest SherwiN

Guest SherwiN

Rules

1. You must guess how the given name was formed

2. You can only give name that are member of this forum

3. You can't give new names until the previews one is not done yet

4. Only the one who guess the correct answer can give new names

5. The given name members can't participate

6. If the given name member is inactive or no longer responding for 3 days, new name will be given

7. Only the given name member can confirm if they are correct

8. Original Name aren't allowed like myself (Sherwin)

Game

So let's start with "Jcsnider"

I'm kinda curious on how his username was formed XD

About Myself:

I'm JC. By the age of 8 I was creative enough to use my initials and my last name to form a username of jcsnider and I've just stuck with it. (-_-)

I won't be too much of a challenge. I already explained it on the site XD

Now Irokaiser... that one is.. well.... its just not Kibbelz.

• 1 year later...

Well my name came before the sc2 commentator who apeared with it a few years later. I made it when I was about 10-11 playing an online game with friends and my buddiesย made our names sound similar, we got a guild name called "The KKK squad". Unfortunately innocence got us all banned for racism but we kept the usernames anyway.ย 

ย 

How did your name come to be? Must be a petty PhenomenalDev ;^)

lel I change my username like once or twice a year for everything and I wanted a kinda dynamo feel to it and the phenomenal part comes from the wrestler AJ Styles as I was watching WWE when I made it xD Also Kibbelz is your name Joe Bridges or is that JC's? In the about section of intersect it says made by JC Snider, Joe Bridges

54 minutes ago, gaveitatry said:

They mystery is what the J and the C stand for in JCSnider.ย  I don't think that Snider is his real name.ย  And I am going to throw a wild guess out there.ย  J stands for Jason?

Snider is a slightly lessย common surname but still possible

• 3 weeks later...

Can we just speculate for fun, if the name owner doesn't respond? That way we can do more names, and for longer.ย 

I Likeย Word Play

JCSnider: "J" + (-Firstname +ย "J" ) +ย ". " + "C"ย + (-Lastname +ย "C" ) +ย ". " + Snider which isn't his real name, but a codename for a secret agent who's inspiration come's from a background of long range artillery combat.

Where Firstname & Lastname happens to be relevant, but confidential.

Edit: Upon further inspection we found new evidence, and have concluded the case, after a new ID was issued.

Who's the next name?

Screenshot_24.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Idk if anyone actually knows this yet, but JC's name isn't exactly hidden. While I don't know what the C stands for, Snider is his last name. I'll only post (At least what I believe is)ย his name if he says I can since I don't really know if he's ok with it.