IntersectCMS

AriusII
Message added by jcsnider,

This project has not received any updates or comments from it's author in 2+ years and is not fully working with modern versions of Intersect. This should be avoided in favor of other available CMS systems. To prevent further necroing JC has locked this topic.  @AriusII feel free to PM JC if you want this re-opened.

It won't let me connect to the player database when the credentials are all correct and comes up with the error message

Also, how do you get it so other people can see.

4 hours ago, The Bunny Gamer said:

It won't let me connect to the player database when the credentials are all correct and comes up with the error message

What is your error message?

15 hours ago, The Bunny Gamer said:

Hello, could you send us, your MySQL database Tables ? and other error who are reported one the site or in logs ?

10 hours ago, Melow417 said:

Did you create the database "playerdata"? 

I'm not that stupid :p (or maybe I am, but in other categories)

8 hours ago, buu said:

You need Apache and an open port 80 to have other people connect 

???

3 minutes ago, The Bunny Gamer said:

I'm not that stupid :p (or maybe I am, but in other categories)

I asked because I had the same issue, I changed the name of playerdata to another db I had before and it just worked after that (Well I also commented out the line of config to  force it to go straight to the main page and check how it worked)

On 5/6/2019 at 4:50 PM, buu said:

You need Apache and an open port 80 to have other people connect 

This is not entirely true. You can use other webserver software. Such as Windows servers with php installed (costs huge amount of money), nginx (free), IIS (free if you have windows) and many others. Secondly, at least in Colorado, it is against their Acceptable Use Policy to host servers to serve content outside of your LAN.

On 5/7/2019 at 12:53 AM, The Bunny Gamer said:

???

@The Bunny Gamer To expand on what you will need for others to see it, I suggest checking out WAMP. Which is Windows Apache Mysql PHP server. Then I suggest you also look at no-ip to mask your ip address with a free sub domain from no-ip which will be easier to remember than an ip address for people. Though I'd also contact your ISP (internet service provider) to make sure they allow running a website. As some ISP can be huge assholes about it and terminate your account, if they really cared. If you are running Linux look into LAMP. It is the same thing as WAMP just for Linux. 

Though if you are running windows, I'd just install IIS as its a native app to windows for running websites.

Lastly. It looks really good. The screenshots of the template reminds me of the old school eclipse website from way way way way back in the day.

I've already tried XAMPP and WordPress. Neither worked.

1 hour ago, The Crzy Doctor said:

This is not entirely true. You can use other webserver software. Such as Windows servers with php installed (costs huge amount of money), nginx (free), IIS (free if you have windows) and many others. Secondly, at least in Colorado, it is against their Acceptable Use Policy to host servers to serve content outside of your LAN.

@The Bunny Gamer To expand on what you will need for others to see it, I suggest checking out WAMP. Which is Windows Apache Mysql PHP server. Then I suggest you also look at no-ip to mask your ip address with a free sub domain from no-ip which will be easier to remember than an ip address for people. Though I'd also contact your ISP (internet service provider) to make sure they allow running a website. As some ISP can be huge assholes about it and terminate your account, if they really cared. If you are running Linux look into LAMP. It is the same thing as WAMP just for Linux. 

Though if you are running windows, I'd just install IIS as its a native app to windows for running websites.

Lastly. It looks really good. The screenshots of the template reminds me of the old school eclipse website from way way way way back in the day.

• 8 months later...
On 5/4/2019 at 3:12 PM, Worldofjimmy said:

Hello,

I use Ampps on my other computer.

I have 3 MySQL databases, 1 for players, 1 for website and 1 for game server.

I can connect to game from outside my network.

I still get Game Server Offline.

f7535752bd5ce78fe5401655ca418c00.png

I have this settings for server

551d889e0e14d733554a0c6dd4bb979e.png

What Should I do?

Use ip 127.0.0.1 this is fix for me for game server but Player Online : Server Offline ! all times...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ! Everyone
I'm in return with some news content, to say to you !
With the fabulous @wishy and this epic colaboration, everyone forget about " (My)SQL(ite) ", and all this type of problems, now the cms integrate Intersect API System.

Little preview : 

unknown.png

No more SQL langage in the code. Only work with the api.

Stay on :) !

16 minutes ago, AriusII said:

Hi ! Everyone
With the fabulous @wishy and this epic colaboration, everyone forget about " (My)SQL(ite) ", and all this type of problems, now the cms integrate Intersect API System.

Little preview : 

Amazing job sir!

This will be so awesome 

On 2/17/2020 at 1:30 AM, AriusII said:

Hi ! Everyone

Little preview : 

Awesome! I still waiting!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 9:30 PM, AriusII said:

Hi ! Everyone

Little preview : 

Good progress .. maybe can create a character in website .. and in the future buy itens "vip" is a good project.. Thanks for job!!