Open Beta DarkStory Online

DarkDino

Favourite Class  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite class?

9610f14299f562cdd94b4944aa50b370.png

Welcome to DarkStory, a 2D online role-playing game, where await to you a fantastic adventure, magic and good friendships. With hundreds hours of gameplay and inspired by the style of the classic RPGs, you will be immerse yourself in this epic role experience where you can conquer dungeons, fly in the sky with a dragon, fight against amazing creatures, explore the vast continents with your friends and so much more.

Features:

• RPG in real time action
  • Battle Arena(PvP)
  • Unique Classes Mechanics
  • Exotic Quests
  • Party System with Level and Exp Boost
  • Coop Quests, 4 players needs to complete stages to fight against a Boss at the end.
  • Digging System
  • Crafting System
  • Monster Book and in-game collection
  • Achievements and Goals
  • Rewarded progress
  • Customize your own character
  • Bosses
  • Mini-games System
  • Fishing, Woodcutting and Minning professions

discord_button.png

Join to our Discord Official Channel f9dae75f2ca68af7fa6b969323813082.png.

Video:

Screenshots:

Spoiler

4.png

2.png

1.png

3.png

Classes:

class_knight.png Knight

- The Knight uses light and darkness in his favor, is able to create attack combinations at will, making each combination deal a different effect on the opponent, also most of his attacks are melee.

class_mage.png Mage

- The Mage base his power on the elements and is able to canalize them in order to increase their secondary effects. He can attack from a short distance, nevertheless each hit deals a lot of damage.

class_hunter.png Hunter

- The Hunter focuses his damage on long distance shots, is faster in comparisson to the other clases and can detect enemies even if they are behind him. He carry a quiver where he stores arrows some handy stuff as bombs and traps.

class_stalker.png Stalker

- The Stalker is an shadow assassin, he uses his basic attacks to poison enemies and then fulminate them with his daggers. Also, he has the support of his “Battle Masters”, who grant an additional effect on each hit.

DarkStory are currently on a Open Beta phase, you able to play it for free at DarkStory Official Website.

714b1b129d6f6c4c7783520c16e82636.png Developed by BraveWolf. All Rights Reserved.

This game is impressive, good graphic quality and unique art, incredible for being made in an old lenguage (vb6). If I'm not mistaken it's an own version derived from eclipse (2.0 maybe?).

But I played a couple of months ago and it was very lag, I could not have a good experience, but 'a fantastic game, good stuff, nice to see you here!.

Thanks for all you comments :11_blush:, We'll continue updating this post, stay tuned.

3 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Looks good you can tell a lot of time was put into this. What engine are you using?

I started the development with the first experimental version of Orion that jcsnider published on eclipse forums(2015). So DarkStory is based on VB.Net :212_koala:.

2 hours ago, Shilo said:

I am excited to try this. Is it 100% translated in English yet? If not, is there a status/roadmap on the progress?

English translation is still in work, but most of important things got translated :11_blush:

• 2 months later...
On 11/21/2018 at 9:04 PM, Aon Reo said:

How involved were you in each part of the development process such as design, code, art, web, trailer production?

Looks really neat.

I'm the unique game programmer, but I working too on some art, design, sound design, game design, web dev and trailer production. Thanks! We are working so hard :).

• 9 months later...