Free "Softwood UI"

Kyrise

Hi guys,

I created this User Interface for a project I was developing a few months ago, but I will no longer use this interface, as I am creating another one completely remodeled with the dynamic UI system for my new project. So I decided to make it available for you to download. 

It is a very simple, but beautiful User Interface. I'll call it "Softwood UI".

Hope you guys like it.  :11_blush:

Screenshot:

PfacxIz.png

Download:

6 hours ago, PinkAngel said:

ok i added it all to my game and i must say this is unbelievably beautiful. It has made a HUGE difference in the quality of the game. thanks again for sharing this.

Thank you very much, I created this interface for Intersec 3.1 version, so I tried to adapt it in the best way possible to 4.5, it still have a few text bugs, but can be easily fixed with the dynamic ui.  :11_blush:

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I know I'm technically necroing this post but I have to add this to the post since it's relatively important.

The UI Pack is INSANELY good, apart from the annoying Text misalignment on the menus, it's easily fixed in the JSON files. As I had to spend quite a bit of time finding the part to fix them, it is:
Find the section that has the text in it and change the "Padding" to 0,10,0,0. This fixes all of it.

1 hour ago, AisenArvalis said:

I know I'm technically necroing this post but I have to add this to the post since it's relatively important.

The UI Pack is INSANELY good, apart from the annoying Text misalignment on the menus, it's easily fixed in the JSON files. As I had to spend quite a bit of time finding the part to fix them, it is:
Find the section that has the text in it and change the "Padding" to 0,10,0,0. This fixes all of it.

Necroing doesn't apply in the resources section :)

If you fix it up please consider sharing for everyone :D 

27 minutes ago, jcsnider said:

Necroing doesn't apply in the resources section :)

If you fix it up please consider sharing for everyone :D 

I'll share my JSON files once I have them all completed, some of them are somewhat annoying to fix.

I'm not sure if it's possible to add negative margins.
Left to do:
Fix the Hotbar labels as they're clipping into the boxes
Server Status text is somewhat clipping into the main menu box and I can't seem to move it without clipping the text somehow.

Do you have a way for me to talk to you one on one since you have more knowledge of the engine? :P