A small request for beta 5

Trixer

Question

Hey Guys!

First off great work on intersect I am really enjoying my time in it.

I have a small request for beta 5 if its a simple one.  Any chance we could get the ability to equip and unequip items on a player?   It doesn't need to be dynamic or anything. Just unequip by slot, and equip only known items. (You could use a condition check to make sure they have it in inventory, so equipitem could silently fail if they don't have it)

I promise to put lot's of really kewl tutorials up if you do! 

<If anything just unequip would allow for some pretty interesting out comes, with out even the ability to equip stuff>

11 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Im confused here. You can already equip and unequip items in your inventory. Am I missing somthing?

I guess he is talking about equiping through events

19 minutes ago, jcsnider said:

Don’t want Kassie to get hopes up. This won’t be in B5. I have plans to add dozens of extra event commands and functionalities, but getting the engine released and open source will come first. 

I really thought I saw that mentioned somewhere at some point! Anyway, edited my comment to be more aligned with the truth, and infinitely more vague ;)

2 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Alright clearly im out of the loop since he didn't say events once in his post o.O

Upon rereading my post I realize I didn't mention the word "Event" one time. I guess I kind of just assumed people would know what I was talking about lol.

3 hours ago, Trixer said:

Upon rereading my post I realize I didn't mention the word "Event" one time. I guess I kind of just assumed people would know what I was talking about lol.

I did when i saw 'condition check' xD