Gibier

10 hours ago, Henry said:

Nice maps, even if using that tileset
Looks like an interesting worldmap to explore so far.
Project seems well organized as well with all the lists ect.

About the tileset, i already planned to change it. I planned to change it since the start of the project.

The rpg maker's tileset have litterally everything so create my tileset and maps with those tileset. I will just put the next tileset on the same file than the actual tiles.

The mapping is currently poor but will be increase by different way update after update.

Releasing my Game Today, but @Gibier if you need a extra hand on something, I can help you if you want. But your mapping skills have inspired me to wanna do this in Resurrection Online.

EDITED: Btw how big is that world map? Like how big the numbers you put in the map properties?

Thanks but no thanks for now, i still want to make the game alone until the v1. Even if it's long, seems that i progress faster than what i planned. I only need to do the quests to finish the alpha 1 and start the alpha 2 development before the releash of the pre-alpha :P

To be honest i prefer work alone too less chance to have a broken game.

The current entire world ? ~230 maps, the world will be big, this will add something to the gameplay. 

Edit: @[]RO-Creator[] Dino also please stop talking about your game here. It's my game's topic not yours, i wouldn't want that any person mistaken. Normally you would get a warning for this.

2 hours ago, jesusbleach said:

I see you used a default font , if you want a custom font i can do for you, already doed mine for my game and works propertly.

Good Luck with the project. Seems Cool

Sure i would a costum font. Thanks to ask, if you have free time you can to it. I would appreciate that.

17 minutes ago, Gibier said:

Sure i would a costum font. Thanks to ask, if you have free time you can to it. I would appreciate that.

i mean, you select a font format

like ttf or something and i can put in the format for the engine ;)

I sorry to announce you guys that the game is currently dead. Until the bugs of intersect beta 4.1 are fix.

While it will be fix, i'll be working on the new translation and ui.

The bug will probably be fix. I don't work on the game until the bug is fix, I can't test the quest if i can't enter in the map. I work on the gui for now.

Edit: The bugs has been fix. The closed pre-alpha version is currently out. If someone want to test it just pm me (but don't forget that the game is still in french)

Looks very nice! Btw are you going to put the health bar below the player or keep it above? Love the GUI Work as well!

Btw what graphics you using btw? dx7 or dx8?

3 hours ago, []RO-Creator[] Dino said:

Looks very nice! Btw are you going to put the health bar below the player or keep it above? Love the GUI Work as well!

Btw what graphics you using btw? dx7 or dx8?

I already answered your question the 5 june on this topic ^^

The heal bar and stuff will be move at the top right coner. 

@EVOLV thanks and your welcome :P

• 2 weeks later...

So like everything i want to do with the gui doesn't work (need source modification) no new interface for the game until the v1 of intersect. I remade all the quest that i've already made from scratch. I'm currently working on the 7th quest, the alpha 1 will have 20 quests.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I began working on a new forum and other thing. Now the game have is own album to regroup all the picture related to the game. When the game will be enough developped i'll work on a documention about the game.

5 quests have been create since my last post. The alpha 1 should be out in a few mouths.

Edit: the world map of the Earth is updated.

• 1 month later...

I began the alpha's 2 developpement here a screen of a new part of the mapping:

214005fa4178cead4d7e6386c8e758b6.png

Those maps will bring of the game's world:

- West City (with some addition to the city to improve the gameplay)

- News npc (I'll add some new to the East District)

- A new cave

This update will not bring new saga or quests. It will only be usefull to the next version and to improve the gameplay outside of quests.

Ps: I would like to tell you guys that you could play to the game in his current stage but it is only in french.