Stat Boost/Effect Duration time

Kyrise

Question

Hi guys, I have a question :3 I want to create some buff skills for support-focused classes, and I would like these buffs to last 30 minutes or up to 1 hour, but the maximum allowed effect time duration is 1 minute (60000 ms). Is there any way to increase the maximum duration time of the stat boost? :rolleyes:

Sorry for my bad english :c

LPcidMe.png

9 answers to this question

22 hours ago, SPQR Panda said:

If you hadn't said your English was bad I wouldn't have known -- it was perfect near as I could tell.

Thanks, I'm proud of that. I'm from Brazil, so I don't trust my English so much ;D

22 hours ago, SPQR Panda said:

I will make a change for this now, but I can't say for sure when it will make it into a build.

Okay, but can you make the new build available for me to download? It's just a simple change in the time limit, i guess :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Kyrise said:

Thanks, I'm proud of that. I'm from Brazil, so I don't trust my English so much ;D

Okay, but can you make the new build available for me to download? It's just a simple change in the time limit, i guess :rolleyes:

I'm personally not the person who does the actual uploading of the release, that's @jcsnider. He's mentioned that the latest hotfixes will get released soon.

6 hours ago, PhenomenalDev said:

@Kyrise Not to be that guy but I think you could use a memory editing program like cheat engine to raise it above the cap.

haha, I have not thought about it. I think that the cheat engine doesn't make permanent changes. Well, I'll try, ty :)

EDIT: I tried to change, but it didn't work, the application didn't find the numbers. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion ^^