Graphics Character Concepts

Oddly

5 hours ago, Chronos said:

The lack of feet looks off to me personally, but it looks alright. How are you going to make sure they stand out from the backdrops though?

Most of the settings in the game are gonna be pretty dark, the over all style of the game background will make the characters pop

I like the general look but the blue and purple look a bit off, maybe from lack of shading? and I think you should move the last section of the legs to be straight so they seem less diagonal. But then again I can't give tips I get warnings for that :P 

12 minutes ago, PhenomenalDev said:

I like the general look but the blue and purple look a bit off, maybe from lack of shading? and I think you should move the last section of the legs to be straight so they seem less diagonal. But then again I can't give tips I get warnings for that :P 

You also get warnings for going off topic and making passive aggressive remarks about your warnings on random posts.

I originally had the lower legs in more and it looked weird. I think I just need to give them feet.

This is sticking to a modern setting but most concepts about the story are based on fighting insanity so the general mood of the game will probably be pretty dark.

I like them however I agree with Phen for once, I like the diagnol legs but they need to be just a tad less diagnol. This art style Ive always liked for some reason, I like simplicity. 

Phen dont break rules, you wont get warned<3 

• 5 months later...
  • Xeno locked this topic