Untested Tileset Element Random Placer

Mimus

Tileset Element Random Placer

Sorry for my English, I use a translator.

Description

This tool allows you to place elements randomly on the map, it checks that the box has no attributes before placing it.
He tries to place an element 5 times before saying that he is impossible and moving on to the next.

Use

1. Select the pen tool
  2. Select your layer
  3. Use the dice menu
  4. Configure and Generate

Media

5287b650935eb16b503a74d953702ff9.gif

Git Patch:

Download Optimized with Undo

Download Optimized (Thanks jcsnider)

Download Last Update

Download with Correction Crash Server

Download With Language Support

Download

Based On:

Version: 0.6.1.0

I realized that the previous patch contained code that did not start from pach, so I proceeded to tidy up my code and its versioning. Here is normally the last patch of this script, it brings all the corrections. sorry for its many patches.

Last Patch

Is this all editor-sided code? I'm wondering why there are changes to the DB interface, and such.. I think there are more edits than necessary. 

You don't need to set the current editor or create new gameobjecttypes. This can be simplified greatly. 

50 minutes ago, jcsnider said:

Is this all editor-sided code? I'm wondering why there are changes to the DB interface, and such.. I think there are more edits than necessary. 

You don't need to set the current editor or create new gameobjecttypes. This can be simplified greatly. 

It's true, I did this to avoid the loss of focus of the window. ca constantly put myself on the editor, I do not yet master the sources of such a project.

This is pretty dope! Would be cool if a "scatter" option on this could be added so you can control how clustered / distanced the objects should be apart from each other.