Intersect Beta 6 Released!

jcsnider

14 hours ago, Blestro said:

Nice Work!!!

Can I Add More Stats?, Damages and resitances based on that stats? 

Yes, you can have percentage based stat boosts :p

17 minutes ago, The Bunny Gamer said:

Yes, you can have percentage based stat boosts :p

I mean we got the stats attack, defense, ability Power, magic resist, speed. And the physical, magic, true damages. 

My question is: can I add the Fire Stat, Fire damage and Fire defense(like a Resistance to fire damage).? 

I would have to rewrite the damages formula

5 minutes ago, Blestro said:

I mean we got the stats attack, defense, ability Power, magic resist, speed. And the physical, magic, true damages. 

My question is: can I add the Fire Stat, Fire damage and Fire defense(like a Resistance to fire damage).? 

No you can't

6 minutes ago, Blestro said:

No you can't

Edit: lol @Gibier we answered at the same time xd

11 minutes ago, Blestro said:

You can check Ability Power and Magic Resist etc in conditional branches, so if you're not using them you could turn them into a fire debuff instead. I suppose.

• 1 month later...

I might be a bit late, but I'm please to see where this engine is going. Despite time, you guys keep on evolving Intersect. Sure there will be bugs and unstable features, but that's what software programing is: continuous iteration and lots of bugs and fixes. Keep on the great work! 

Awesome newz, thanks ! 

Unfortunately, I can't upgrade ( from 5.1 ) to this one. 

Logs: 

Spoiler

2019-11-11 10:16:52.308 [Error] Received unhandled exception from .
2019-11-11 10:16:52.308 [Error] Message: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
2019-11-11 10:16:52.308 [Error] Stack Trace:    à Intersect.Migration.UpgradeInstructions.Upgrade_12.Upgrade12.Upgrade() dans C:\Users\JC Snider\Desktop\AGD\Intersect-Engine\Intersect.Migration.Tool\UpgradeInstructions\Upgrade_12\Upgrade12.cs:ligne 318
   à Intersect.Migration.UpgradeInstructions.Upgrade_11.Upgrade11.Upgrade() dans C:\Users\JC Snider\Desktop\AGD\Intersect-Engine\Intersect.Migration.Tool\UpgradeInstructions\Upgrade_11\Upgrade11.cs:ligne 273
   à Intersect.Migration.Database.Upgrade() dans C:\Users\JC Snider\Desktop\AGD\Intersect-Engine\Intersect.Migration.Tool\Database.cs:ligne 160
   à Intersect.Migration.Migrator.Start(String[] args) dans C:\Users\JC Snider\Desktop\AGD\Intersect-Engine\Intersect.Migration.Tool\Migrator.cs:ligne 57
2019-11-11 10:16:52.308 [Error] Time: 11/11/2019 10:16:52 AM

On 9/8/2019 at 6:04 PM, jcsnider said:

If upgrading from Beta 5 chose the upgrade archive, and be sure to read the Upgrading pdf located within.

6 hours ago, Siam said:

Awesome newz, thanks ! 

Unfortunately, I can't upgrade ( from 5.1 ) to this one. 

Logs: 

Reveal hidden contents

2019-11-11 10:16:52.308 [Error] Received unhandled exception from .
2019-11-11 10:16:52.308 [Error] Message: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
2019-11-11 10:16:52.308 [Error] Stack Trace:    à Intersect.Migration.UpgradeInstructions.Upgrade_12.Upgrade12.Upgrade() dans C:\Users\JC Snider\Desktop\AGD\Intersect-Engine\Intersect.Migration.Tool\UpgradeInstructions\Upgrade_12\Upgrade12.cs:ligne 318
   à Intersect.Migration.UpgradeInstructions.Upgrade_11.Upgrade11.Upgrade() dans C:\Users\JC Snider\Desktop\AGD\Intersect-Engine\Intersect.Migration.Tool\UpgradeInstructions\Upgrade_11\Upgrade11.cs:ligne 273
   à Intersect.Migration.Database.Upgrade() dans C:\Users\JC Snider\Desktop\AGD\Intersect-Engine\Intersect.Migration.Tool\Database.cs:ligne 160
   à Intersect.Migration.Migrator.Start(String[] args) dans C:\Users\JC Snider\Desktop\AGD\Intersect-Engine\Intersect.Migration.Tool\Migrator.cs:ligne 57
2019-11-11 10:16:52.308 [Error] Time: 11/11/2019 10:16:52 AM

Read the PDF. That stack trace is from the Migrator tool which isn't used for upgrading past Beta 5.

• 7 months later...