Graphics Please rate my original graphics!

mateusfar

5 hours ago, CosakiGames said:

Nice start, looking good.
I would change the sprites eyes to a single pixel maybe. They seem very 'bugged-eyed'

Don’t do this. 

The style looks good for sure but there is one thing that’s really bugging me; all the mixels!  You have lines that are two pixels wide as well as lines that are 1 pixel wide. In order for everything to stay consistent you should keep all the lines to 2 pixels wide. I’m sure you know what I’m talking about but just in case you don’t I suggest marking all your art 1 pixel wide and then simply resizing them by 200% with the nearest neighbor setting. 

27 minutes ago, Zetasis said:

Don’t do this. 

The style looks good for sure but there is one thing that’s really bugging me; all the mixels!  You have lines that are two pixels wide as well as lines that are 1 pixel wide. In order for everything to stay consistent you should keep all the lines to 2 pixels wide. I’m sure you know what I’m talking about but just in case you don’t I suggest marking all your art 1 pixel wide and then simply resizing them by 200% with the nearest neighbor setting. 

Seems like all the outlines are consistent in size, was the image updated?

Edit: Oh i see the bricks on the house now..

Nah, you can notice on the people’s heads there is only 1 pixel thickness next to the eyes. Also a few spots on the grass that are 1 pixel thick. Same for the bricks on the house and also on the well. Oh, and a few other spots. Inconsistencies in the pixel sizes really bug me xD 

@Niko